La Knight

In heart of the WWE arena, the tension was palpable as the electrifying buzz of the crowd awaited the clash between megastars: LA Knight and AJ Styles. The air crackled with anticipation as they etched closer to Wrestlemania.

In the weeks leading up to this very moment, the rivalry between LA Knight and AJ Styles had reached fever pitch. Both men, with their undeniable charisma and prowess in the ring, had traded verbal jabs and fierce attacks, As the cameras panned to the ring, AJ stood tall, microphone in hand, with his stupid smirk . "LA Knight, let me tell you something, you may think you're the big shot around here, but tonight, I'm going to prove why I'm the Phenomenal One."The crowd roared in response with a mix of boos, but AJ wasn't finished yet. "And as for your little girlfriend, Y/N, sitting pretty at ringside," he sneered, "she's nothing but a distraction. Just like you, Knight, she's all style and no substance."

The mention of Y/N's name sent a ripple of anger through LA Knight, his jaw clenched as he fought to contain his fury. But as AJ continued to taunt him, Knight knew he had to stay focused. Tonight, he had a point to prove, not just to AJ Styles, but to himself.

After the intense confrontation in the ring, LA Knight stormed backstage, his mind racing with adrenaline and anger. But as he entered the locke-room, he found Y/N waiting for him, her eyes filled with concern."Hey, are you okay?" she asked, reaching out to touch his arm.

Knight took a deep breath, trying to steady his emotions before turning to face her. "Yeah, I'm fine," he replied, his voice tight with tension. "I just...I didn't want you to get dragged into all of this."

Y/N frowned, her brow furrowing in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I mean AJ had no right to bring you into our business like that," Knight explained, his frustration evident. "You shouldn't have to deal with any of this nonsense."

Y/N's expression softened as she stepped closer to him, her hand finding his. "LA, it's okay," she reassured him. "I know how much this means to you, I'm here to support you, no matter what."

Knight felt a surge of gratitude wash over him as he looked into Y/N's eyes, her unwavering loyalty grounding him in the midst of chaos. "Thanks," he murmured, pulling her into a tight embrace. "I don't know what I'd do without you.".