CH.4

Third person pov

Everyone has their family and friends in their birthday. rosé said again sitting on the floor with a cupcake.

Look at me I don't have any one. Rosé said while tears in her eyes.

On the other hand lisa Jannie and Jisoo are out side of Roseanne house.

Unnies this house is so small. Lisa said while walking.

Don't worry we get Rosie with us when we confesd our feelings. Jennie said and Jisoo nood.

When they enter the house the door is open. And Roseanne is sitting on floor with one cup cake . Thay all shocked what they heard from Roseanne.

Happy birthday day to me. Happy birthday day to me. Happy birthday day dear Rosie happy birthday day to me. Rosé said while crying.

Mom dad I know I am not beautiful. I am not smart . I am just a ugly nard. But why you live me in orphanage. I am just a piece for you. I wish I meet you to . So I can ask you face to face . Why you do this to me. Roseanne said crying.

Look at me I have no one no family and friends. People treat me like thair slave.  Yo know a group of boys beat the shit out of me . Say I am a loser . A ugly freek . It hart like hell. But what can I do. I have no one who listens to me . Mom dad I wish I have a family. But it's impossible for a nard and ugly freek to have a family and friends. I am such a freek look I am talking to my self. Know Roseanne stand up you have three jobs to do with your broken body so you can pay the tree beautiful lady's for thair clothes that you ruined.and one last time happy birthday to me.Roseanne said wiping her tears.

Roseanne did not know that the three girls are listening what she say . When Roseanne stand up and turn around and see the three girls behind her. She shocked.

W_w_wa_what are y_y_you all d_do_doing here. Roseanne said while stuttering.

I i_ am_ so __sorry . If I do_don't come today. I pro__promis I give you all the money of your dress. Pl_pl_place don't beat me to_today . I know I am slave of all three of you. But please not today.
Roseanne said and kneckel in front of them and hiss in pain when her body move. And wait for hit. But don't get any hit.

Stand up.jennie said. But Roseanne don't listen.

Stand up. This time Jisoo said. Roseanne quickly stand up .

Sit op the chair and open your shirt. Lisa said pointing to the chair.

W_ what . Roseanne said while stuttering. 

Do what Lisa say. And where is oinmant  . The time Jisoo say

In the kitchen first cabnat.rosenne said and took of his shirt.

The three girls shocked when they see that Roseanne have bures all over her body some are rad and some are purple.

You guys do _dont have to do this I can manage and Thay go soon.

We said don't talk Rosie and stay still. Thay all said In unision.

When they treating Roseanne wound. Roseanne hissing in pain.

Who do this. Lisa said.

But Roseanne stay quiet.

Who do this this time Jisoo said.
But Roseanne stay quiet again.

We said who do this this time Jannie said rasing her voice. That course Roseanne straled.

K_k_kai  and h_his Gang.rosenne said while stuttering.

Ooooo Thay all said In unision.

Rosie we have some things to confessed to you.  lisa said

To be continued