CH.5

Rosie we have some things to confessed to you.  lisa said .

Rosé pov

What i__is i__i__it. I said stuttering.

Me Lisa and Jisoo loves you we want you to become our girlfriend. You have two choices date all of us or date one of us. If you chose all of us we don't have problem we can share our love. Jennie said in serious tone.

Yas unnies is right. Please give us chance to our love for you. Lisa said.

Guys please if it's a prank or bet please don't do this. Look at me I am a ugly nard freek. No one's love me. Everybody hate's me . Even my parents leave me alone.
How can all of you said is that you all love me please don't do that please. I said in crying.

Please Rosie give us a chance to prove that we love you please. Jisoo said in pleading tone.

Don't you like us Rosie. Lisa said in sad  tone .

No no I like all of you but how like I am a nard no one want to be with me.

Please Rosie we love you please give us a chance. Be our girlfriend .Thay said.

Ok I give you all chance. But please don't hart me I can't take this anymore.

Ok yeeee Thay said and jump like kids and hug me so tightly my wound hart so I hiss in pain.

Rosie are you ok. Jisoo said in worried tone.

I am fine it hart a lil bit. So now I have three girlfriends so can you all like to celebrate my birthday with me. I said  cutely.

Why not Lisa said.

But I don't have big cake I only have one small cup cake so can we share.

Yaa why not Thay said and we celebrate. My birthday I am so happy today because I have a family..

So baby I was wondering if you like to stay with us our house is really big and we want to spant more time with you.
Lisa said to me and Jennie and Jisoo noded thair head .

Ok I live with all of you but I have on request.
What is it .Jennie said

You all have to sleep with me in One room. I don't have any one to look after me my perents leave me. So please don't leave me alone I don't want to be alone.i said with teare eyes.

We love you we don't leave you alone baby . Jisoo said and Thay all hug me so tightly.  

So be ready we are going to our house. Jennie and Lisa said happyly.

To be continued.