part-23

After that incidence, Sana, Vivek and Rajiv comes together.. Sana is now talking to his friends gang...

Sana, Vivek are now goes for party, outings together... Sana seen that' Rajiv is very clever in studies.... He is college hero type boy.... All girls want to become his girlfriend.. but he is not interested..

Sana also attracted towards Rajiv but she is feeling weak and nervous in front of him.....

Vivek knows that how shehnaaz is crazy for Rajiv. He wants to help them, because Rajiv is closed friend from starting...

Vivek known everything about Rajiv... He family, friends.... Rajiv is cool boy outside the house but in house , his relation with parents are not good state....

Vivek wants Rajiv share his personal with his own to shehnaaz....

When girls flirt with Rajiv, shehnaaz always made a faces... Vivek seen all but not interfere in between.... Rajiv also flirt with girls in random way......

Today shehnaaz decide to share her feelings in front of Rajiv... If he is ok then she is ready for relationship or she can completely lose hopes and move on......

In Rajiv case,

He is complete lose hope from family.... He live alone after having family.... His dad wants him to join family buisness but he is not ready. He wants freedom, his equation with his mother are really rude.

His real mother are gone long ago. His father get married 2nd time. She always puts blame in Rajiv for everything. Hence his dad always punished him. When he becomes adult he wants to live seperately.. he have his savings and mother's property..

Rajiv stepmom wants his father's all will for herself and their son. That's why he is keep patience with his dad... Because property belongs to his mother's also... Rajiv mother work hard with his father to achieve this. But after his mother demise, his stepmother make his life hell...

Hence Rajiv is very rude.. his only agenda to get his mother's property back to his name in any how..... But his father's want to live together..... He is unknown of his wife's did....

He wants Rajiv join family after. They will gets everything together. Hence he is busy finding a girl for Rajiv.... He place his demand that, of Rajiv wants his shares in company, then he gets married.... If he is ready for marriage then only he can get his shares in company and property...

Shehnaaz is not aware of anything.... In this some months together. She only knows his dashing personality in college... How he is famous and active in studies.. how he gets topper, his talking nature..... She is crazy for him....

Vivek wants his friends get settled... In his eyes shehnaaz is best girl for Rajiv... She can feel his life with happiness and rays of hope.... She can make him family man..... If they get together then, they really become stronger......

Sana: oyyeee,,, Vivek, Rajiv ko kahi dekha hai kya tune...

Vivek: nhi yrr, shayadd canteen area me hoo

Sana: hayeee kaisa friend he yr tu... Apane best friend ki tuze khabar nhi...

Vivek: haa too Mai kya usse chipak ke rahuuu,,,, tu jaaa Jake chipak usse

Sana: Mai kyu chipaku usse

Vivek ': achhaaa,,, kyuuu apakoo to pyaar hai na.....

Sana: ummm kuchh bhi maat bol Vivek, Aisa kuch nhi hai....

Vivek: tu kyaa chupa Rahi hai mujhse

Sana: Mai kuch nhi chhupa rahi ... Achha chal Mai dhundati huu use, bye

Vivek: haa jaa jaaa kahi Tera Hero kisi or ko na pata le....

Sana: kamine... Tu dost hai ya dushman....

Vivek: dushman wala dost........

Sana and Vivek both laugh together, they goes in canteen area, but what they seem made shehnaaz blood boil......

Vivek also regrets for coming with shehnaaz