"Accidents happen sometimes.."

Kind of fluff I don't know??
Anyways
Top Itadori x Bottom Megumi
----

Third person view:

It was a quite nice sunny day, even though it was September, not many days are nice in September, all because of the darn weather, your day starts off beautiful then it gets ruined by the rain or something.

In Tokyo Jujutsu tech. Two first year students by the names of Nobara Kugisaki and Itadori Yuuji were trying to plan a prank on Fushiguro Megumi, the trios other member was cold, and serious 24/7! You can't do anything about it.

However Nobara came up with an idea, she put her hand up with her index finger up, like a silly way of saying you have an idea.

"We could dress you in a spiderman suit and sneak up above Megumi! Ya understand what I'm saying?"

Nobara tried explaining but she was explaining worse than the idiot Yuuji could, but it was starting to make sense the more that Nobara was explaining

*Yuuji was just thinking of something*

"Wait! - But do we even have a spiderman suit-?"

"No."
*Nobara said*

"That's why Gojos credit card exists~"

*she pulls out Gojos credit card from her pocket with her index and middle finger holding the card*

"Kugisaki, that wasn't necessary-"

"Shut up!"

and thats how Yuuji couldn't choose, he was going shopping again! For the fifth time this week and it's Tuesday. Life sucks when you have Nobara in it but you can't do anything about it no matter how hard you try.

About 8 minutes of convincing Ichiji to drive them to the mall, Ichiji finally sighed and nodded because the two first years were being stubborn as hell.

They were now infront of the mall, Nobara grabbed Yujis wrist and pulled him inside

"Come on Itadori! Are you that slow?"

Nobara said, Nobara knew that Itadori was literally 120x faster than her but, meh, she still teased him

"Im not slow!"

Yuji argued back

Nobara chuckled and then went to go find the spiderman suit, splitting up with Yuji because it'll be easier to find it, early Halloween exists right? Right?

Now, Nobara being the number 1 fan of this specific mall, she found it in like 3 minutes, it'd be hard to find Yuuji though-

"Boo! "

A voice behind Nobaras ear said

Nobara screamed and slammed the person with the spiderman suit, but the person was Yuuji, Yuji held his cheek where he got slapped by the spiderman suit

"Oh, it's you"

Nobara said carelessly, now that she knew it was Yuji, she knew shes getting on the tease list

For Yuji it was hilarious, Yuji burst out laughing at Nobaras reaction

"Shut up you Idiot!"

Nobara argued but Yuji continued to laugh no matter what.

Nobara grumbled and then said;

"Let's just go buy this, I don't wanna waste my time here on you laughing here like a choking rabbit with rabies"

"HEY!"

and they went to pay for the spiderman suit, the mall wasn't that full, but it was definitely crowded in the restaurants, people can be hungry sometimes ya know?

When Yuji thought they were done, Nobara looked at a Starbucks that was in the mall and without hesitation, she said;

"Come on!"

She grabbed Yujis wrist and pulled him to the starbucks, that's something you know she likes. It was crowded shitless, and Nobara and Yuji were at the end! Nobara had no patience waiting for this line to end, so she just skipped second, damn she didn't give a fuck. She somehow ordered herself something, and no one argued about her skipping the line.

Now the job was done, just to call Ichiji to pick them up and drive them back to Jujutsu tech and do the prank that you've all been waiting for!

Nobara and Yuji went to the dorms and went to Yujis dorm, Yuji was carrying the bags anyways so he didn't even have to ask Nobara for the bags.

1st step! Change into spiderman

2nd step! Find a rope

3rd step! Tie the rope on a fat and hard branch(do not sexualize that) so that it holds Yujis weight(80kg)

4th step! Tie the rope to Yujis leg and spook Megumi!

That's the plan, nothing special just a spook! They were delulu and thought that Megumi would crack a smile but he never did

Yuji changed into the spiderman suit and came outside in the hallway where Nobara was, Yuji the stylish spiderman he is, the suit was slightly tight but could live with it.

Nobara bought a rope in a store when Yuji was looking for the spiderman suit and then quickly returned

They went to Megumis usual place in a forest of some kind, they tied the rope to a branch, hoping it's be still enough and it was! First time Yuji was not being an airhead.

Yuji sat on the branch and then tied a knot on his left leg, Nobara was behind the think tree, Megumi definitely couldn't notice her, Megumi was then walking towards the specific space and when he was walking Yuji dropped and then when he thought Nobara adjusted it alright, Nobara lowered it and...

The two boys kissed on accident, this was not how the prank was supposed to go but here we are? Nobara came from behind the tree, looking at the two boys kissing, Megumi pulled away but Yuji grabbed the back of Megumis head and pulled him back in the kiss.

Nobara stood there, speechless and flabbergasted, she never expected her two best friends to kiss.

------

YAYYAYAYA IT'S FINALLY DONE

This is the inspo, I don't know the artists name I found it on Pinterest

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is the inspo, I don't know the artists name I found it on Pinterest

Pls enjoy this chapter I might make a part 2 on what happened but I need to sleep now BYEEE

975 words

Itafushiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें