'Kiss-Cam'

AUTHORS NOTE:
uhh I was inspired by all of the kiss cam videos on my tiktok for you page so credit goes to them I guess??

AND ALSOO- THIS WAS BEFORE ITADORI AND MEGUMI STARTED DATING

---
MEGUMI POV:

*Day by Day, there wasn't any break, every single school day, you just listened to Gojo blabbering about how amazing he is and how he survived being dumped by his best friend, Suguru Geto-?*

*It was at least 6:34am, an hour till school starts.. I got up and went straight to my bathroom, I took a quick shower, dried my hair. I brushed my teeth right after drying my hair(I don't know if that's normal or not but idc) I washed my face, I wasn't so sleepy.*

*time quickly passed by and it was 7:02am, how?(from applying that gel on your hair dumbass/I'm talking to myself)*

*I liked Itadori, my classmate, but I kept telling myself that he was straight and that I should move on, but I couldn't*

*it wasn't so easy, but Gojo burst in my dorm for absolutely no reason- or that's what I thought, I was reading peacefully until Gojo burst in*

'MEGUMI! I HAVE GREAT NEWSSS!'

*What could this old manchild have as good news, no training sessions the whole week? That's good*

'What is it, say it fast'

*But I couldn't help but be interested in it slightly I closed my book and stood up, waiting for Gojo to continue his sentence*

'someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, huh, anywayss-- WERE GOING TO A FOOTBALL MATCH, WITH NOBARA AND YUJI AND THE SECOND YEARS!! '

(I don't know what it's called so I'll call it a football match I guess)

*my ears perked up at hearing Gojo shout, shouting wasn't necessary while announcing something but alright I guess*

'GET READY!! '

*Gojo once again shouted before leaving the room. Gosh he was so annoying, I somehow got used to it*

*But that was better than getting a 10 hour training session. I put on some black pants , and I put on a white T-shirt, it was baggy but not to baggy.*

*I grabbed my phone to see what weather it'd be and it'll be sunny so there was no point in wearing a jacket*

*I had white socks with 2 red stripes at the end with red shoes and black laces, I was ready already*

*I grabbed a black backpack I had and put my wallet that had 10000 yen, my phone and the keys to my dorm, it would probably take really long to get there so I put a book, to speed up the time, it had like 340 pages. I put in my red headphones too*

*I got out of my room and locked my door, shit. I didn't know where to meet Gojo and the others, that was the real problem*

*I'll just guess they're waiting for me outside, I went outside to see all of them, Gojo didn't have his blindfold on, his white messy hair was down and he had glasses over his sky blue eyes.*

*Nobara still wasn't there yet, which wasn't surprising, it takes her like 30 minutes to find an outfit, and 30 minutes to get ready.*

*Itadori was there however, he had blue summer cargo shorts and a yellow T-shirt, I couldn't deny that he looked handsome.. His presence made me blush slightly but it wasn't visible at all.. To the others except Gojo.. He had some blueish-purpleish shoes and a dark blue sling backpack*

'are you blushing at something Megumi??~"

*Gojo teased me about it already, I hated it. I hated the fact he knew that I like Itadori and was hinting at it*