"Interrupted.."

Was thinking about like itafushi not publishing yet au soo stick with it!!
Minor mistakes and minor swearing!!

+ make out session:33

THIS DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LAST CHAPTER!!

----

*it was a school day at Jujutsu Tokyo tech high school, at 9:00am it was a training session, which was quite boring for everyone, but worth it.*

*the sun was shining brightly, the 3 first years were challenging against the other 3 second years, the other second year Okkotsu Yuta went to Africa, to train with Miguel, that left the other 3 second years, Zen'in Maki, Inumaki Toge and Panda alone.*

*Yuji Itadori, one of the three first years wanted to spar with Maki, but... Nobara Kugisaki, one of the first years wanted to train with Maki more so he just let her.*

*Megumi Fushiguro, the other last first year wanted to spar against Yuji Itadori, his secret boyfriend, but.. He had no choice, he had to train either with Panda, or Inumaki.*

*Megumi approached Yuji*

Megumi:“Itadori, who do you want to spar with?”

*Megumi asked, his cold voice was the only thing that could make Yujis ears perk up*

Yuji:“Uehh- I don't know!! I don't mind!!”

*Yuji blurted out words, Megumi just sighed irritated, but he wasnt irritated at all*

*Nobara,who was standing beside Maki, was watching the two boys trying to pick their spar partner*

Nobara:“Could you two idiots hurry? We don't have all day!”

*Nobara said, she was irritated and sounded irritated*

Megumi:“Can't you wait at least a minute for us to discuss?”

Yuji:“what he said!”

*Megumi commented on Nobaras blunt sentence and he crossed his arms, his dark green eyes glaring at Nobara, irritated*

*Yuji added his sentence to make it less awkward, but it got more awkward, Yuji and Megumi then choose their sparring partners, Megumi choose Inumaki, and Yuji choose Panda*

YUJI POV:

*as we finished training, I was completely tired, but still had energy to go back to my dorm room. It was 3:30pm, we spent half of the day or more on training! Annoying..*

*I unlocked my dorm room next to Megumis dorm, with my dorm keys. I quickly changed into more comfortable clothing, and dropped myself on my bed, I was tired.*

*Then! I got an idea to 'visit' my boyfriend Megumi! I quickly got up, put my white and long socks on and opened my dorm room, closing my dorm approaching megumis dorm.*

*Yuji immediately burst into Megumis dorm and Megumi was unbuttoning(is that a word?) his Jujutsu tech jacket because he just arrived in his dorm.*

*Megumi turned to Yuji and asked, stopping his current activity*

Megumi:“Do you need something, Itadori?”

*Megumi asked, irritated. I mean, Megumi had a reason, he can't even change because of Yuji*

Yuji:“I want you, Fushi!”

*Yuji said excitedly, Megumi blushed slightly at the nickname Yuji made for him, but Yuji noticed.*

*Yuji then closed the door behind him, leaving both of Megumi and Yuji alone in the clean dorm, which was owned by Megumi*

Megumi:“ugh-”

*Megumi facepalmed, he gritted his teeth.*

Megumi:“Fine, only 15 minutes, understood?”

Yuji:“Understood Fushi!!”

*Yuji yet again nicknamed Megumi 'Fushi' that was quite adorable. Yuji approached Megumi and placed his hands on Megumis waist, Megumi tucked his arms in and placed his hands on Yujis shoulders, slightly wrapping them around his neck. Yuji did the first move and leaned in, brushing his lips against Megumis and kissed him.*

*the kiss lasted for at least 15 or more seconds, the kiss was full of passion. Yuji was slowly backing Megumi up, they were slowly approaching the bed.*

*Yuji leaned in slightly onto Megumis neck, his breath was tickling Megumis neck, which made Megumi slightly shiver, but Yuji kept the '15 minutes only' in his head and  started nibbling on Megumis neck. That made Megumi squirm a bit, but he moaned all in pleasure*

*Yuji was enjoying all of this, hearing his boyfriend moan all because of a couple neck-bites*

*it wasn't long till Yuji started sucking on the side of Megumis neck, that was enough to make Megumi moan louder than before. It left a mark on Megumis neck as Yuji pulled away for at least 20 seconds*

*Yuji slightly unbuttoned Megumis button-shirt and started biting his collar bone*

*They've thought they were all alone..... until Gojo, the head of the first years barged in on them making-out*

“Ooohh Megum-”

*Gojo slightly singed till he noticed Yuji biting Megumi, Yuji pulled away from Megumi, Gojo could notice the mark on Megumi after Yuji pulled away from Megumi. Oh damn they were definitely going to be in big trouble*

“Did I interrupt something-?”

*Gojo asked awkwardly Megumi got flustered way to hard, their teacher, catching them making out*

“Uehh- kind of, Gojo-sensei-?”

*Yuji said rubbing the back of his neck with his hand, it was way to awkward now and you couldn't escape, the only choice is to tell the truth.*

*Gojo chuckled softly(he's such a cute little twink), he covered his mouth with his hand, never expecting Megumi to get so intense in life.*

“Are you gonna punish us now, Gojo-sensei-?”

*Yuji asked awkwardly, no, Gojo was just going to tease them.*

“Noo~ I'm just teasing you both since I know what you two are~”

*Gojo said in his usual manchild behavior, his hands on his hips playfully*

*Megumi was too flustered and embarrassed to speak, while Yuji was slightly embarrassed but could speak normally, just awkwardly*

*and that's the end of they're most embarrassing moment*

----

AH IT'S FINALLY DONE, HOME SWEET HOME(pls blow this up)

Anyways I need requests so say em, what do y'all wanna see.

   966 words(this counts too)