"Long night"

Smut bc I have no ideas😣😣

----

ITADORI POV:

*I was laying in bed, scrolling through my phone, I had a boyfriend named Fushiguro Megumi, it was at least 11:47pm so hes probably sleeping- I didn't want to disturb him*

*That was what I thought, but Megumi walked in my room, his black Raven hair looking really fluffy and his emerald green eyes looking tired, he looked like he couldn't sleep*

'Need something Gumi?'

*I asked, I addressed Megumi by the nickname I made, Gumi. And he allowed it surprisingly!*

'i-i'

*Megumi hesitated, his cheeks were slowly turning pink, I stood up and approached him, I left my phone on my bed side table.*

'are you oka-'

*I tried to speak but Megumi already spoke first.*

'I wanna do it.. '

*Megumi said 'It' to make it sound less inappropriate than the actual word, Megumis cheeks were flushed completely with a deep red.*

*my cheeks were turning hot now, Megumi was seriously acting like he was high, there's no way that Megumi would say that- but- why not have sex?*

'Gumi, is it really you?'

*I asked jokingly, but I closed my dorm rooms door, that was behind Fushiguro. I wrapped my arms around Megumis waist*

'but- yes we can'

*I then added, Megumi wrapped his arms around my neck, he seemed to be flustered about everything, he seemed slightly nervous but wanted to do it*

'don't be gentle..'

*Megumi then mumbled slightly, but it was enough clear for me to understand*

'got it'

*I added, doing sex in a dorm room is wild, but.. Worth it*

*I dragged Megumi to the bed, using my arms wrapped around his waist, I threw him on the bed, and then crawled on top of him*

*our eyes locked onto each other then I crashed my lips onto Megumis, it was a wild and aggressive kiss. Itadori bit Megumis underlip, which made Megumi gasp, opening his mouth slightly and then Itadori entered his tongue in Megumis mouth.*

*I was exploring every single inch of Megumis mouth, leaving nothing left behind*

*we exchanged a lot of saliva during that kiss, then we decided to pull away after at least 20 seconds, I licked the left over saliva on my lips and pulled Megumi in a much more soft kiss, Megumi could only melt in that kiss. They pulled away after some time.*

*Itadori leaned in onto Megumis neck and started sucking Megumis collarbone hard, making Megumi moan loudly and all in pleasure. All of the sucking bruised Megumis neck*

*it felt like music to Itadoris ears, the harder Itadori sucks, the louder Megumi moans.*

'a-ah- Y-Yuji!'

*Megumi moaned loudly(I'm cringing help). That was basically a motivation for Itadori to go further*

(I forgot this is still an Itadori POV)

*I took of Megumis shirt and tossed it somewhere on the floor, and started placing wet kisses, trailing all of the wet kisses down through Megumis stomach, which Megumi could only moan to the pleasure.*

*Eventually Itadori reached Megumis boxers and slowly started taking off Megumis baggy sweatpants, with his boxers too, and threw them on the ground. Itadori saw Megumis whole body now*