Imagine 1-Nathan Sykes- 'you're like Elsa from Frozen'

Angrily walking in the pouring rain after having an argument with your now ex-boyfriend after you found out he slept with another girl, your tears hardly noticeable to other passers by as they blend in with the rain, you go to the only place that you find peace and feel at ease... your best friends flat, Nathan Sykes' flat.

Repeatedly knocking on the wooden door until he answers, the door suddenly flies open to reveal a topless GOD! In only grey sweats. "(Y/N) are you ok? What happened? Why are you hear?" You didn't reply to his bombardment of questions and storm pass him and throw yourself onto his couch and watch whatever he was watching before. "why are you so wet?" He asked as he carefully placed himself next to you. " I'm angry, and it's because it's raining." you mutter all in one go. " oh... your like Elsa from Frozen" he states. You just give him a questionable look. " your mood changed the weather" he smirked, trying to inject a bit of humour into your situation. You smirk knowing you can't keep a straight face at his ridiculous attempt at what he calls humour. "To answer your questions from before, no I'm not ok, my stupid excuse of a boyfriend cheated on me and I came hear because I needed to get away from him" You cry out as that's all you can do. " aww, (Y/N) I'm sorry and to be fair, he was a bit of a dick, you deserve someone so much better than him" Nathan comforts. You look up glumly and reply, "Who?... Who's going to want me when my own boyfriend went off with another girl?"

You start to cry more thinking you will never find the right person. Nathan pulls you into himself for a hug, his right hand on the back of your neck and the left rubbing up and down your back instantly calming you down. " what about me?" He asks sheepishly. " What about you?" You pull out and ask in utter confusion. " what if you went out... with me?" He asks in a bit more confidence. " I... Uh...um" you stutter, Nathan starts to elaborate " I... like you (Y/N), ever since we were little, and to completely honest I was kind of waiting for the day when your sleezebag of a boyfriend did something to break up the relationship so I could show you how you should and deserve to me treated" by this point, you were speechless, yet touched by Nathan's heart-felt speech. You couldn't speak so to reply you slowly leaned forward and placed a delicate kiss onto his naturally plump lips "wow" Nathan whispered, " so does this mean you wouldn't say no to me asking you on a date anytime soon?" He playfully smirked, your face instantly lights up with a gleaming smile as Nathan managed to kill two birds with one stone... Brightening up the rest I your day ad restored your faith in believing you will find the right person for you.. and he was sat right in front of you the whole time.
----------------------------------------------

YAY! My first imagine... sorry if it's boring but I do need to mention that the saying at the end 'killing two birds with one stone' isn't a literal meaning no one killed any birds.... it's just a saying it basically means doing two things in one go kind of thing, it is used in Britain (HOME COUNTRY 😂) but I don't know if it is used in other countries but just wanted to clear it up if it isn't. YOUR WELCOME 😂☺️

**LUCY**