Imagine 3-Nathan Sykes

You and Nathan have been friends since you were both in Nappies. You've both been through so much together, his family are like your second family and vis- versa (think that's how it's spelt?😂)

You and Nathan were working on a school project together and all the materials were at his house so you were going over there to get started. You knock three times and waited for someone to answer the door, the door swing open and a very chirpy Karen standing on the receiving end. "Hiya (Y/N) love come straight through, Nathan's setting up in the living room." she smiles. "Thank you Karen." you smile politely back.

You wonder into the lounge and sit next to Nathan on the floor in front of the coffee table where the materials are. "Hi (Y/N) you alright?" Nathan questions. "Good, you?" You ask. "I'm good, ready to get started?" He asks. "Well the sooner we start the sooner we can get it finished." You rush wanting to get this project over with.

You and Nathan are almost done with the project, it's a project about the environment and you and Nathan decided to replicate the rainforest. You were just finishing up the last tree when the sharp edge just caught your finger and made it bleed. "OUCH!" You yelp in pain and worry not seeing the sharp edge. "Oh god, are you ok? Wait let me get some plasters!" Nathan says slightly panicked and flustered. he comes back in no time with a small box of plasters and a bunch if tissues and instructs you to hold out your finger. "Nath, it's only a small cut, no need to be all flustered!" You laugh slightly. "Y/N) it's bleeding and I don't like to see you in pain, whether it's big or small." he says genuinely worried. He dabs the tissues lightly onto your finger, places the plaster lightly onto the diminutive wound an kissed it better. This made you giggle, you thought this was really cute but slightly weird as you two were so close as friends.

You looked at Nathan for a moment just really taking in his features, you had been friends for 16 years but had never really looked at him before, he had the best eyes, they were glistening and just so full of life... you hadn't realised the smile creep onto Nathan's face, coming out of your thoughts you ask "what?" With a slight smirk yourself he replies cockily " you were checking me out!" Like he was proud about it. You simply reply " No I wasn't!" He sarcastically retorts "yeah ok then!" But before you can reply his soft lips that you hate to admit but was checking out earlier were attached to yours for one incredible yet mind blowing kiss, both your lips moved in-sync as if craving for each other by the second. You both pull away but you keep your eyes closed for a few more seconds holding onto this moment a little longer hoping it's not a dream, you open them am see Nathan smirking feeling proud of himself... once again. you avoid the whole thing and deny once again. "I was NOT checking you out" you laugh, emphasising the 'not' also.
----------------------------------------------
Haven't written on here in ages.... because to be honest... I forgot 😂 but anyway if anyone does or has ready any of these thanks! Nice to know people don't find me boring and I'm not just writing these or talking to myself😂😂😂 do that a lot, ANYWHO....! Thank you again I will try and do these more often sorry if anyone got annoyed that I never updated but I'm here now so calm down!!!! 😊😊😊 comment or whatever! Thank you!🙈❤️