Acnologia

(Y/N) POV

I awoke feeling sore and much weaker than I had previously. My magical energy seemed to be flowing out of me.

"What the hell?" I mutter as I reverse the flow back into my body.

I looked left and right to see other members of Fairy Tail lying beside me. Gajeel, Mira, and Elfman.

I sit straight up as I hear voices speaking from outside the tent we were in. It felt like a heavy weight was pushing me down as I arose.

"This is nothing," I remind myself of the magic disease that had plagued my life for the last 2 years...I felt way worse back then.

I exited the tent to see a gray-haired man subduing Lisanna, Levi, Bickslow and Freed. All of the fairy tail members were forced to the ground.

"What's happening? I don't remember much after I passed out," I ask them as they all look at me in shock.

"How....how are you standing? You should be grovelling at my feet right now!" The gray-haired man yells as I give him a look.

"Get lost," I mutter as I trigger an explosion underneath his feet. He's launched to the nearest tree...to which he smacks his head very hard....he's out cold now.

"So? Whats happening?" I ask them as they struggle to speak.

"Grimoire Heart made it to the island. The ship somehow reverted to the time just before you blew it to pieces...they invaded the island," Freed explains

"And why does it seem like magic energy is rejecting me," I ask again. Typically, I'm able to recover mana passively, however, I'm currently focusing on sucking in mana to help recover my reserves.

"We don't know...we suspect it has to do with the Tenrou Tree...it's been toppled over," Bickslow mentions. Tenrou Island's central tree was missing. I searched for magic around where the tree was rooted. I promptly found traces of Ezra's and another man's mana.

"I see, I will investigate, I trust you'll experience no difficulties?" I ask them as they all nod.

"Good," I mutter as I start to rush toward Erza. Her mana was getting fainter and fainter. She must be locked in battle. I try to speed myself up, however I do not have a lot of mana stored up. I only have enough for a handful of spells.

I just barely reach Ezra's location as her mana has now almost completely faded. She was duelling with a man with what seemed to be bark shooting out from his body...bark is flammable...

"Erza! Make some space!" I yell as I eye the man. The man looked shocked at my appearance.

"What! How are you able to move? You should be immobilized!" He asks as I notice Erza gives some space...good

I combust the air surrounding the man as his wood-like appendages burst into flame. Unfortunately, he was somehow able to quench all the flames.

"And you're still able to use magic!?" He says even more surprised.

"Erza. What's up with this guy?" I ask her as she looks pretty beat up.

"He uprooted the Tenrou tree. And he is sapping the magic power from our members," she tells me as I turn my attention back to him.

"So you're the reason why I feel like garbage," I mutter as a bunch of roots come flying at me.

"It does not matter, I will beat you both!" He declares. The roots, or vines, whatever they are. Completely missed me. I use my magic to enhance my speed and I seemingly teleport beside him. I only have another 2 spells I can use before I'm completely out.