Chapter 5

"Could you hand me the screwdriver, Tanya," Donnie asked, holding a hand out to me as he knelt beside my Harley Motorcycle. I reached into the toolbox and dug out the screwdriver. He took it from my hand and turned a screw into the bike. We'd been working on this since 11:00 that morning and the clock had just hit 2:00 P.M. three hours of non stop work, and we were literally seconds from finishing.
"And... done!" Donnie exclaimed with a huge smile. I turned to him and smiled back.

"I have to say, this was pretty fun, I figured it would takes days," I chuckled. Donnie picked up a clean rag and wiped a grease stain off of my cheek. "Oh, thanks..." I blushed. Donnie laughed.

"You know, it's kinda chilly out here. You wanna go inside and watch a movie?" Donnie offered.

"Yeah, that sounds great!" I exclaimed. He grew a sly smile, swiftly picking me up. He swung me over his shoulder in a sneak attack and rushed inside, throwing me onto the couch. I laughed as Donnie sat next to me and smiled. These are the times I cherished the most with him, the times we joked around and just had fun. When I'm with him, I forget about my worries.

"So, what movie were you thinkin'? We got Ghostbusters, The Breakfast Club, Back To The Future, The Goonies." Donnie listed. I hadn't seen any of these movies except for Back To The Future, and I didn't really have a preference.

"Surprise me, I'm not picky!" I replied.

"Ok, if you say so." Donnie said popping a moving in, and sitting next me, putting an arm around me. I rested my head on Donnie's shoulder, and watched the movie as his head began to droop to the side. He must've fallen asleep already. But he wasn't the only one who was having issues staying awake, as I tried to force my eyes open for the rest of the movie. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep them open for much longer, and I finally gave up and fell asleep in Donnie's arms.

***

"Yeah! Take another one!"

"No, Mark, they're sleeping, let them sleep!" I stirred around on the couch groggily and stretched my arms above my head. As I did so, I couldn't help but to notice a quiet argument between Mark and Paul. I slowly opened my eyes after stretching, and saw them standing in front of the couch. Paul was holding a camera.

"What are you two doing with that camera?" I asked hoarsely.

"Nothing, just taking pictures." Mark replied innocently. For some reason, I didn't believe him.

"Cool... let me see them." I replied. Paul and Mark exchanged nervous looks, then looked back at me again, slowly handing the camera to me. I took the camera and began looking through the 'pictures' they had taken. Soon, Donnie was awoken by Paul and Mark's talking.

"Hey Tanya, where did you get that camera?" Donnie asked.

"Paul and Mark." I replied blankly as I looked through the photos. Donnie looked over my shoulder to see a picture of Donnie and I sleeping.

"What is wrong with you two?!" Donnie ranted.

"What? It's just a picture." Mark replied.

"Delete it," Donnie demanded. Mark sighed and deleted every photo of us he'd taken and put the camera away, leaving the living room with Paul, laughing at the prank. Donnie turned to me and chuckled. I smiled and playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"What was that for, T?" Donnie chuckled. I shook my head.

"No reason." I replied honestly. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. He then let go and looked at me.

"When's your next softball game?" he asked randomly, and out of nowhere.

"Tomorrow at 3:00, why?" I replied. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Just wondering. Thinking about coming to see you." He said. I smiled at the thought of seeing Donnie on the bleachers cheering me on. That was so sweet that he wanted to see me play a sport I've been obsessed with for six years.

"That's so sweet, Donnie." I said with a huge smile spread across my face from ear to ear. He hugged me once more then released me.

"I'd drop everything during any situation just to come see you." Donnie said. I blushed wildly.

"You're amazing Donnie, what did I do to deserve you?" I asked. Donnie shook his head.

"Nothing, it was just fate that brought us together." Donnie said with a smile. I smiled slightly and put my arm around him.

DONNIE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"What did I do to deserve you?" Tanya asked looking sincerely into my eyes. I shook my head.

"Nothing, I guess it was just fate." I replied as she wrapped her arms around me. We silently sat on the couch not saying a word. I turned to her, and finally broke the silence.

"No matter how many girls I've said it to, you're my one and only cover girl. Don't forget that." I said sincerely looking into her eyes. She smiled her beautiful smile once again and embraced me into a bear hug. Everything I had told her was true and I made sure she knew that because 3 years later... neither of us would've been able to guess that we'd be married...

THE END!
-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm really really sorry that this story is so short!!!! I'm really sorry that this story sucked and that it repeated itself! But its finished and I hope y'all liked it! And I'm excited to announce that I have the rest of the series all planned out so it's going to go a lot better than this story and I'm getting started ASAP! so stay tuned y'all!