IV ( Oops, Food Fight Part 1)

"Well done guys! So can we start it from today?" said Dashith with so much of  zeal which was opposite of   Armaan who was so tired and said " Just give a break dude, my back is aching." while half-laid on my  bed.

Suddenly I heard a sound thud*thud* which was increasing, my speed mood kicked up and I kept the plan papers in my drawers and took few random textbooks and notebooks and threw it on the floor and signaled the boys to sit on the floor, they answered with a questioned look. I mouthed mom, they understood and sat on the floor and we acted like we are having a group study.

The door opened revealing my mom who was wearing  an apron over her floral dress. Her long wavy dark brown locks in a low messy bun with her bangs at front shaping her makeup less heart face  making her look breathtaking ( actually she is always breathtaking) she said "Oh, sorry children if I disturbed you but if you want snacks, I kept them in the living room you can have them because I am going out"

Dashith asked," Aunty did you make those snacks?"

"Only few,"

Armaan and Dashith chorused together," Lets go and have them , Aunty your snacks are the best." looking at me to say something.

"Well I think we can use a break, those problems were killing us anyway" I said a grin taking over my face while those two yelled in happiness and ran towards the living room after saying mom thank you.

"Roohi, don't forget to tell Aryaan and his friends too" mom said and left the room leaving me in my room.

I was thinking whether to first clean my room or tell them but my thoughts were disturbed when I was mom going out from the window. Umm I can clean the room after having a snack.

I left my room and  sauntered my way  towards Aryaan's room which was just two doors away. I heard  Vaira saying,

" I think you both should tell them the truth." 

"  Then even you should tell him the truth " answered Ishaan.

"We are fighting over the same thing again and again" said Aryaan despaired.

Who are they talking about ? well I will investigate about it later and I knocked on the door soflt first, no response I knocked again harder this time and I was greeted Ishaan who opened the door and shuttered," Hello." I greeted him back, my eyes roamed around and saw that the entire room is in a mess, there are crushed papers everywhere like the room survived a hurricane. Vaira was sitting on bed which a paper and waved at me, I waved back.

Aryaan gave a questioned look, I answered back," I came to inform you guys that mom made and kept some snacks in the living room, if you want to have you can fast because Armaan and Dashith are already there."

Vaira asked," Even Dashith is here ?"

"Yup, he was in my room with Armaan."

"I shall take my leave then, bye" before I could close the door Ishaan said," Wait" I arched my eyebrows in a question 

" Umm..  leaving so soon ?" he asked sheepishly his right hand going behind neck.

"Yeah, so?"

"We are also coming right ?" he said looking at Aryaan and Vaira who nodded back.

We all came to the living together and we were suprised to see Dashith and Armaan who didn't the snacks on the table. The room was filling with exotic smells of different flavors of cupcakes, chips, popcorns and what not..

Dashith said, " How much till will it take to come here? We were waiting for you"

I think I heard Vaira saying such a gentleman to herself, maybe my ears are ringing.

Others started having the snacks, meanwhile I took some raspberry, red velvet and lemon  cupcakes in a plate and said to others that I have some work to complete and left the living room not knowing what would happen behind. 

Aryaan's room (think trophies on the self except for those balls)

Thank you for reading, how was the chapter?  lots of love from

- author