24❄️ FIRE

It was the beginning of another hectic Monday. Aruem left early in the morning as she was informed there was a programme for Enhypen where she was needed. Hayoon was on her way to the cafe when she was met with a stranger.

"Oh, Haesuel! Were you discharged?" Hayoon was confused.

"I'm sorry. You are mistaken." Hayoon bowed and was about to leave.

'Ah right, Haesuel'

"Excuse me, what do you mean by discharge? Did something happen to Haesuel?"

"Well, she was admitted to the hospital the day before yesterday and I don't know in detail." He paused to look at Hayoon's worried face. "Does Haesuel have a twin? I didn't know that." He asked.

"Can you tell me what's the hospital?"

After he told her about the hospital she stopped a taxi and got on. She couldn't believe the thing that Haesuel was hospitalised. Hayoon called Areum but she didn't pick up. At the same time, a message was popped up from Joshua. She didn't think twice to call him.

'Yes Hazel'

"Did you meet Haeseul recently?" That made Joshua confused. Even before Joshua answered Hayoon continued.

"Someone said she is hospitalised. I don't know but I'm going to her."

'Wai- what? How? I mean when? No- why? Just tell me where?'

"I'll send you a message. I'm so afraid. What if it is a serious case."

'Don't worry Hazz! She'll be alright. I'll catch you there, okay?' Shua tried to console her but he was also afraid about Haesuel. He remembered how Haesuel acted wired when we met.

"I just wanted to tell you. Don't bother. I know it's hard for you to go there." Hayoon said.

'That's fine. See you there'

"Okay"

As soon as she got out of the taxi Hayoon ran to the reception and asked where Haeseul was. Then she ran again towards the Haeseul room and when she reached her room she slowed down her speed. She was getting nervous about opening the door but she gathered all her courage and entered the room. Haeseul turned her head to see who it was. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw Hayoon standing next to her. She never expected Hayoon to see her in a situation like this.

"Unnie, Are you alr-" She was cut off.

"How do you know? No! Why are you here?" Haeseul's voice was mixed with anger and disappointment.

"What do you mean by 'why'? Of course, I worried about you."

"Stop pretending you care. That's not work on me." Haeseul shouted. Poor Hayoon was confused. She was trying to understand what she did but nothing. Her eyes filled with tears even though she threatened his mind not to cry.

"Un..unn..ie"

"In the first place, why did you show your face all of a sudden? Why don't you get lost to where you were? Get lost Hayoon. You are ruining my life. GET LOST" Haesuel screamed at the top of her voice which even made Hayoon scared.

'No! I'm n-not. Plea..se hear me out one last time.'

Hayoon heard someone say this but no one was there instead of Haesuel and herself. She immediately understood it was from inside her mind. That dream.(chap9) It was this. That was real. That unfamiliar voice, it was Haesuel.

Hayoon cried out of fear. She couldn't speak. any word even though she tried. She felt that her legs were giving up on her but gladly she could hold a table before fell.