12.

Yeji POV

I can't digest Ryujin words before her lips crash into mine, and I'm pushed against the door. The money slips from my fingers, and I draw in a gasp when her excitement rubs against my thigh over my pants.

I could've thrown the cash at her and walked away. It'd have been the smart response. I might be book smart, but I'm sure as hell not emotionally smart. My emotions have no sense of rationality around her.

So, instead of being smart and fleeing the scene, I walked in, asking for trouble. Our kiss confirms everything I've feared. This is what I want. She's what I want, and I'm not strong enough to continue pushing her away.

Sleeping with Ryujin doesn't mean we need to have a relationship-or hell, even like each other. The only way sex can happen with us is if it's no-strings attached and with no expectations. With every kiss and touch, I'm allowing her in deeper, knowing I'll be left with emptiness when everything crashes between us.

The gasp escapes me when her tongue dips between the seam of my lips, and her fingers plunge into the base of my ponytail, roughly raking through the strands and then tugging at the ends. This woman has fingered me and gone down on me, but those times were always about my orgasm, about her proving she could get me off.

This is different. Our kiss is laced with desperation and urgency, and with tentative fingers, I stroke her over the towel.

She moans into my mouth when I gain the courage to tug on the towel until it falls at our feet.

"Tell me this is happening," she says. "Let me have all of you."

I run my tongue over her bottom lip and wrap my fingers around her bare, swollen length, sliding them along the tip, spreading her pre-cum. "Does this answer your question?"

Her chest moves against mine when she chuckles. "So far, it's looking pretty damn promising."

"Very promising," I whisper with a smile. "There's one problem."

"What's that?"

She knots my ponytail around her fist, forcing my head back, and kisses up my throat. "I'm the only one naked." She licks the curve of my neck before releasing me, and I lose my hold on her when she withdraws a step. "Strip for me."

I steady myself against the door at her command, my breathing ragged, and I take in her naked body in all its glory.

When my eyes meet her again, I find her intensely watching me, almost daring me to disobey her.

"Strip, Yeji," she demands again. "Get naked. I won't ask you again."

I hold in a breath before grabbing the hem of my shirt and hurriedly ripping it over my head. My heart rapidly pounds against my chest, and it takes only seconds for me to step out of my yoga pants. My attention closes in on her, waiting for approval, but she gives nothing.

I haven't given her all of me yet.

I lock eyes with her, and her gaze turns wicked when I unhook my bra, my breasts spilling forward.

Still, not a single word from her. Neither do I get one after dragging my panties down my weak legs and kicking them away from my feet.

This is the first time Ryujin has seen me fully naked. My heart is beating wildly, like I was working out for hours, and I've never felt so exposed.

"Take your hair down."

I do as I was told.

She inches closer while drinking me in, her eyes roaming up and down my body. She runs her hand over her face, stopping at her chin, and bites into her thumb. And, finally-fucking finally-she's directly in front of me. "You're beautiful. Absolutely stunning, Yeji." Her compliment sparks through me stronger than anything I've felt with anyone.