+Pt. 8 / Unexpected division and sharing thoughts

What?

The next day came as you were excited to deliver the dress to Faruzan

But surprisingly, she was not at her house.

Knocking at her doorstep, nobody responded

Without thinking, you grabbed the doorknob but not expecting it to open since people would normally lock it right?

The door swung opened without a care in the world.

You could've assumed she went out in a rush and forgot to lock the door since today was not the day for Akademiya but you felt something was off...

Contemplating whether you should enter or not, you decided it won't hurt to just take a few steps-

A breach of privacy you say? Don't mention it.

The house inside was dark and cold- like it was deserted for quite a while

You shivered as you walked towards the now quiet kitchen, reminiscing early memories of you two spending time here

As you placed the mysterious ownerless dress on the table, something bright flew down, catching your attention.

Glancing you figured it was small note which was recently written.

"Huh?.."
Picking up the note, you started to read it out loud

"Dear anyone who had the audacity to enter my house without permission, I see you found my note.

Well, I won't accuse you I guess, but this is not the case.
I am currently heading to an ancient ruin in the desert for research purposes.
I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!
I know it's dangerous but, I made up my mind and what's done is done.

The time you are reading this note, I might've arrived already so don't think of finding me here in Sumeru City!

I don't know when I would return or even will return, but just letting you know that I didn't just disappear in thin air.
I don't know who will be the first one reading this note, but I honestly couldn't care less.

If you're a friend of mine reading this, then I'm sorry for disappearing suddenly, I don't hate any of you.

P.S. Y/N, I apologise sincerely for not letting you know.
I KNOW you wouldn't let me go if I told you, but I just had to.
Promise you'll forgive me right?"

That was your last memory being at her house.

You literally cried, running back to your place leaving the dress behind.

Crying as a man? Got a problem with it?

You couldn't believe she left you- she left all of you!

You were the one to always plead Faruzan to not go to places hazardous, worrying she might get hurt or even worse, meaning this was a nightmare come true

You slammed opened your door, quickly shutting the door behind as you entered

Sobbing quietly while holding the note she left, you headed straight towards your bedroom and drifted into a stressful slumber.

'Y/N?'

'...'

'Y/N, can you hear me?
...Please look at me.'