Upper & lower moons !! (I love Rui <3)

"Those who are cute like us have—
Big ears and big, round eyes,—
Right?"
..
"Řįğħþ?"
"It's missing, missing, missing while we came here like told to, in this place there's nothing at all, just nothing at all, yes, indeed I wonder why?"

Kikuo, Missing, Missing

<¥>—————<¥>

Time skip; The time frame 4 days prior to the first episode in demon slayer.

"Daki.."

You'd murmur as you visited Daki, the sixth uppermoon, tasked by Muzan to give a check in on all of the upper and lower moons. Most likely him just making an excuse for alone time as she'd turn around to face you sternly before brighting up instantly at the sight of you.

Your human form had more light skin, pretty pale but passed by as not pale enough to be compared to dying of an illness. You still had your brown hair of course but wore a light pink dirtied kimono mixed with some sown in parts from missions and rips of green.

"Aw! Koki! Did my little sister want to help me kill some measly humans?~"

Daki hummed happily as she was in her orian disguise as Warabihime (is that how you spell it?), the most beautiful orian in the entertainment district. (Idk if that's right but anyways..)

"Muzan-sama.. has tasked me to visit the upper and lower moons.. just incase of any.. possibly hashira nearby recently.. just incase.."

Which, yea. The first part was true but checking for any hashira was just a flat out lie as I knew Muzan just wanted to si- I mean.. make concoctions to try to make him immune to the sun without the blue spider Lily. Which of course with reading the entire manga five times, is flat out impossible but let's not make him cry..

"Aww... well, if you'd like to kill some humans with me I'd be so happy too! Say to Akaza I said hi alright sis?"

Daki hummed happily as you nodded your hand, making a tiny smile as she cooed at it making you feel slightly embarrassed, but not as much as you would be if you were still in your past body.

You'd skillfully sneak out of the district as you kind of just went by where was closest, and you'd let your eyes go back to normal as it read 'lower moon one' and you'd figure that the next closest upper or lower moon was Enmu, the fruity lowermoon which you sadly shared a rank with. It wasn't as fun since you didn't want your Enmu obsession back and that in that phase you were... questionable, but you did it to save time.

"Yes! Enjoy your ride. Hello-! Oh, hey kid! Where are your parents?"

A man said as he gave out train tickets to a couple and looked down at you in your human disguise, which you formed slightly before to look about 12, old but not old enough to be considered 'teen', and took out about ¥1100, which is $10.71. (In AUS dollars)

"A ticket please.. for the mugen train... I'm going to visit my parents and.. my grandma can't go with me because.. she needs to visit aunt today. So I'm alone."

You'd murmur quietly as the conductor smiled and gave you a ticket.

"Of course kid! Just stay safe alright? Some people have been missing recently ever since we got these trains.. it may because there so much people here so kidnappers can get more ransom.."

| Little Zombie Demon | Child! Y/N x Platonic! Demon slayer cast |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें