The start of a decendant and harmless demon

"Oh ashes, ashes"
"Dust to dust"
"The devil's after both of us.."

The Crane Wives, Curses.

:{;}—————————{;}:

Once you heard that Muzan went out somewhere to a nearby mountain, you already knew it was best to power up if you would be one of Tanjiro's first kill or not.

So that's what you exactly did, you started to request to train with Akaza more whenever he had time, practice on your own, eat more humans and try to battle more stronger demon slayers and only run if you knew you wouldn't be able to take them on, and so on, so fourth, doing anything to get stronger.

In-fact, you even start to fight against Enmu and Rui as for practice of course, and you knew you still had a bit to catch up to since you only had 5 BDA, which might doesn't seem too bad until you realize that's kind of limited.

Once again, you were disguised as a normal teen girl and checked a cafe to see a calendar, seeing as it had been 1 year and a half, deciding to do something that... you might regret. But if Muzan can't see your memories, you can only die if your head gets chopped off twice (or you assume to make sense) and you still retain past and current memories, you may as well make yourself the second main character if you could-

+-+

"Hm.."

You'd hum watching from a tree far away, trying to disguise your scent with mud which, you didn't necessarily like but you did remember Tanjiro having stupid good sense of smell to where he can smell emotions and demons, so it was safe to be sorry.

You came when Tanjiro was still trying to cut the boulder and you squinted your eyes, noticing Tanjiro talking to himself or, more of should you say either Makomo or Sabito, which you both adored when you first saw them in the anime and manga books.

Suddenly while squinting your eyes, the entire scenery turned dark and highlighted two glowing bodies, one being a young girl with a short Japanese floral like dress with pink being the background and white being the flowers, and wearing a Japanese jacket which you still didn't know the name of she wore, and finally the signature blue flower kitsune mask, Makomo. But you did seriously thought on why Urokodaki needed to add Sabito's scar even on his mask.

Realizing what you were doing was something you've never done before, you looked around and saw many other souls of Urokodaki's past students stare at either you, Makomo, Sabito, or Tanjiro, which made you shiver and realize you unconsciously unlocked a new BDA, which made you wanna cheer but you kept quiet to be safe.

You squeezed your eyes shut and you felt your head lighten, and you'd look as everything was normal again, seeming to deactivate the BDA and then you focused on Tanjiro, as he practiced his sword and focused on learning the water breathing steps and improving it, form help with Makomo and Sabito.

Feeling the mud slide off you slightly, you wiped it all off and jumped down from the tree and decided to take a chance.

"Hello."
"WAH! DEMON!"

You'd say before being swished with attacks and your eyes were still hidden for reasons. You'd swiftly just move to the side and kept dodging his blows effortlessly or.. somewhat at least. You put a bit of effort just incase and kept moving side to side.