Puching ass with Koki ✌️

"Am I just a simple Russian girl?"
"I've got Vodka in my blood."
"And I dance with brown bears."
"And my soul is torn apart.."

— Jenia Lubich, Russian Girl

*\____—————____/*

"—nd then, up!"

Koyuki said gently as you just stitched up a piece of your ripped holes in your clothes with some spare cloth lying around in her bedroom, making you proud of yourself on learning something new as the last time that happened was when you were 12 and learned how to ride a bike.

"You're such a natural Koki!"

Koyuki hummed praising you as you felt proud of yourself, leaning in for Koyuki's touch as she'd chuckle and stroke your head.

You'd hear air punches in another room as you recognized it as another dojo lesson, with A- Hakuji helping out while Koyuki continued to get better day by day.

".. watch.. Hakuji."

You'd say, as much as you'd like it raise your voice with excitement, you always seemed to not have the energy too. The energy to show emotions.

Koyuki, however, could exactly imagine what you wanted to express and chuckled lightly before walking with you to watch from her door since her bedroom was basically next to the training dojo.

You've observed the trainees quite a lot and with Hakuji around, the basic's were engraved in your head as you then reasoned you may have to learn martial arts if you come across danger, or worse, demons.

Brushing the thoughts away you immediately began to pay more attention now to what the trainees were doing, mostly just 1v1 practice combat to help them improve and get more comfortable with each-other.

"Punch upwards... down knife hand.. middle kick.. repeat.."

You'd murmur as Koyuki had left to go get herself a drink and let you to continue to watch.

You didn't realize every started to leave as you zoned out thinking about their patterns with Hakuji tapping you on the head, snapping you out and looking up confusedly.

"Koki? Are you thinking of something?"

He'd ask as you'd nod your head and stood up suddenly with a burst of excitement.

"I'd like to learn... martial art!"

You'd say confidently as Hakuji paused for a moment before lifting you up into his arms proudly with happiness.

"Of course! You'll be the best martial artist in no time with me! In-fact, you'll be the first female martial artist to just as strong as me, I know it!"

Hakuji said proudly, Something you'd barely seen in the manga books but it made your heart swell up with happiness at him having a bit more happiness in his life because of you, in result, you smiled widely, your first wide smile you could ever remember as far as you had been reincarnated into this world.

"Hm? What's this about martial art- Koki! Ahh! You're so cute when you smile!"

Koyuki wondered before squealing at your cuteness, squishing your cheeks making you mumble out of slight discomfort but also slight chuckling.

Koyuki then after apologized for being out of control but you didn't mind and accepted her apology, even if you did slightly wanted her to continue. Right now though, Koyuki was talking to Hakuji as he told her about you wanting to learn martial arts as Koyuki's eyes glimmered at the idea and then it was her turn to pick you up..

"Eek! Koki! The martial artist! You'll look so cute punching everyone! Aah! I'm so excited! I'll support every path of the way for you Koki!"

Koyuki praised happily as you started to feel dizzy with her spinning you around, and leaned on a wall in the dojo to regain your stability and recovered slowly, with Hakuji telling Koyuki his plan on how to train you since you were obviously a child or.. to you, in a child form.

Soon after Hakuji led you outside to get you some vitamin D (I hope that's right) since you stayed inside often and started to show you the basics, with starting off on a dummy to see your basic strength

"Now Koki, I want you to punch and kick that dummy, got it?"

He'd instruct you as you excitedly ran towards it since you finally got to move around a bit more than just running around Koyuki's room and the entire house.

You'd harshly start off with a kick in where you aimed at where the balls would be, making the dummy fall backwards and then you'd stomp on its face, causing a dent in the dummy's face and last, you lifted it up just to punch it in the stomach for it to also cause a dent, but Hakuji stopped you from making for dents and sighed.

"Uh.. let's work on self-control alright? Don't go full on out or else you might not have enough energy juice for further more in the fight."

Hakuji advised you before you noddd your head, but he'd pick you up proudly and laughed.

"But that was amazing Koki! You could beat anyone's ass just like me, we should train together!"

Hakuji said proudly as his happiness raided onto you and you'd throw your hands up in the air as well, saying a tiny and light 'yay!!' to join in with his cheering, with Koyuki looking from afar and smiling at the duo in her bed.

"You're so sweet Hakuji.. and handsome.. what a lovely person you are." She'd say softly smiling afar with blush on her cheeks.