Susamaru and Yabaha

"Damn, whoa!"
"You're moving too fast, girl you need to slow down!"
"Damn, whoa!"
"You're moving too fast, girl you need to slow down!"

Odetari, Break A Neck

+———*———+

"Another play thing? So much fun!"

Susamaru laughed as you grumbled underneath your breath, catching another ball and throwing it back at her as she started to arm for your legs, forcing you to kick with your legs.

'Hm.. I trained my arms but I'm not doing well with my legs... that's a next step..'

You thought mentally as you noticed how to had slight trouble at kicking the ball. You took note on how long it felt as you've probably been doing this for 20 minutes at least.

Though while kicking and throwing back Susamaru's temari's (the balls), an arrow hit you from behind which made a pierce in your stomach, causing you to nearly spit out some blood but held it in.

"Kuh...-!!"

"Hahaha! I got you now, how should we kill you?"

Yabaha laughed as Susamaru grinned looking at you trying to get out.

"I got this! I'll throw one of my temari balls at her head!"

Susamaru laughed as Yabaha grumbled at the idea.

"C'mon, you may as well just dump dirt onto my kimono at this point, can we do this is a less messy way?!"

Yabaha argued as Susamaru sighed and then replied with a harsh no. You on the other hand managed to get out of the arrow and Tanjiro would run up to you without a thought.

"Hm? The demon hunter wearing hanafuda earrings.. that'd be you huh?"

Susamaru thought as she had her attention back to the both of you with a grin on her face as you got up with your stomach healed and Tanjiro would look at Susamaru with a thoughtful face.

"Ah... ('I'm the one they're targeting?')"

"Miss Tamayo! Please find a safe place to hide! I'm the one they're after! You too Koki!"

Tanjiro yelled out to Tamayo as he lowered his voice for you, as you nodded and quickly ran after Tamayo who held Yushiro to hide with her with her yelling back.

"Tanjiro, please don't worry about us. We'll be fine without your protection. We're demons, after all."

Tamayo was glad that Yushiro wasn't hurt at all thanks to Koki and was glad that Koki was able to heal quickly from the attack. However, that still didn't stop Yushiro from being angry.

"Lady Tamayo! Didn't I tell you?!"

"We shouldn't get involved with that demon hunter! I told you from the start!"

"The greater the numbers, the more traces we'll leave! Which increases the odds of Kibutsuji discovering us!"

"Anyone who ruins the time I spend along with you... I despise such people!"