Chapter 13: A Surprise Party in the Making

Excited by the sudden realization that Akimitsu's birthday was just around the corner, Yumi couldn't contain her joy. "Oh! my goodness, Akimitsu's birthday is next also month!" she exclaimed to herself, a grin spreading across her face. "I could surprise him!"

Without wasting a moment, Yumi reached for her phone and dialed her friend Hikari's number. With each ring, her excitement grew, her mind already racing with ideas for the perfect surprise party.

"Hello?" Hikari answered, her voice filled with curiosity.

"Hikari, you won't believe it!" Yumi blinked, barely able to control her excitement. "I just realized it's Akimitsu's birthday, and he's coming to Tokyo next month too, and I want to throw him a surprise party!"

Hikari's gasp of delight echoed through the phone. "Oh! my goodness, Yumi, that's perfect! It's like fate is working in your favor!"

Yumi's grin widened, her excitement reaching new heights. "I know, right? It's like everything is falling into place!"

With their plans set in motion and their excitement palpable, Yumi and Hikari delved into the details of the surprise party, their imaginations running wild with possibilities. They knew that with Akimitsu's visit and his birthday coinciding, this surprise party would be one for the books—a celebration of love, friendship, and the joy of surprises.