abuse || hamy

post tns!! Henry and Amy are together

tw abuse

Amy's POV:

Yesterday Henry got back from tour, and today I'm seeing him! I can't explain in words how excited I am. It's been 3 months, 3 long months, and he's my escape. 

I dropped out of my dream school earlier this year, and I've been feeling kinda lost. The place was great and I made so many friendships, but that stressful, academic environment just was never for me. However, it's hard to to apply for any major jobs or anything, because all of my personal details and a lot of my possessions are at my mums house and me and my mum...

I hear my door throw itself open, and I'm startled. "Who is it?" I ask.

"Who is it!?" I hear my mums voice, and she comes striding into where I am. "Where have you been, Amy Abigail Bain? Ever since you left for college, you've been ignoring my calls. I assumed it was just some technical difficulties. And, when you didn't come home for spring break, I was really really worried. So, I booked the first flight over here, and you forgot I had a key to your apartment didn't you?"

"You have a-," I begin, but she interrupts me. 

"And aren't you meant to be at class right now? What's going on?" 

The truth is, my mum only knows a small aspect of my life. She doesn't know that me and Henry are still dating even though she forced me to breakup with him when we were still on a troupe. She doesn't know we have had sex (more than once). And she definitely doesn't know I dropped out.

"Um, so, I haven't been going to school latel-,"

"What!" She cries, placing her hand on my forehead. "Are you sick or something? We can get you treatment back in Canada since it's hella expensive round here."

"No, I'm not." I push her hand off of me, and sigh. This needs to be done.

"I, I dropped out."

"Haha, very funny." She replies. "I know you wouldn't be that bratty, reckless and stu-,"

"No, mum, I did. I haven't been going to school since maybe, January."

"Fuck!" She cries. "You cannot be telling the truth. Do you know the amount of money and time I spent trying to get you-,"

"No you didn't!" I respond. "I contributed. A lot, despite the fact I never even wanted to go. And, college isn't just the correct environment for me, it's too much-,"

"Oh don't give me all this bullshit Amy!" She shouts, before grabbing me by shoulders.

 Oh shit, this is what I've been avoiding when living away from home.

She yanks me off my chair and pushes me against the wall. I let out a small "Ow!", but she places a hand over my mouth.

"You will not make any noise, okay?" She rages. "Otherwise you'll just be hurting even more."

I nod, afraid, and she punches my stomach, and it feels like a bullet hitting me. When I was on a troupe and living with her, I'd experience this week, but now my tolerance has come down, the pain feels real again.

'Mum," I stammer. "Don't do this to me, not again. Please." I plead with her as tears trickle down my face.

'I do what I want, clearly like you." She responds, before letting me go. "Pack your bags, you're coming home."

"But, mum-,"

"No arguing!" She yells. "Or I'll hit you again, and this time, it won't be as soft."

"But, I, I have plans with a friend, could I pack after that?"