plus || pinn

post tns!! Finn is on tour with radiation

Piper's POV:

"Please, just help me out with this!" I pleaded to him.

"No!" He screamed. "Piper, I want NOTHING to do with you or this fucking child. Unless you want me to hurt you again, which trust me, I can, you'll get out my sight forever."

"Look, you don't understand, I'm not able to take care of this baby alone."

"Then abort it for all I care!"

I stood there in silence, mascara running down my face. I immediately turned from the grand door, and ran way from that house, as fast as I could, snaking through the streets, only to collapse on my bed and bawl my eyes out. 

It's been like this for the past week now. Nobody can know either, I'd be just as bad, if not worse than Riley. Part of me had hope that I could make this pregnancy work, but with his reaction, and Finn returning from tour in a few days, I can't do it. At the beginning, I took about 5 pregnancy tests, but every single one came back positive. I am really pregnant.

Not for long though. As much as I want to be a powerful young mother and raise this little human, I'd be doing it alone. Whatever way people find out about this baby, I'm going to get hurt. I open my laptop, and google "Abortion clinics," tears falling down my face.

"Piper, keep it together." I say to myself. "You can have a child in the future, and it could be with the love of your life."

I scroll through different time slots, and decide to book it for tomorrow, since Finn arrives the day after. However, just as I am about to click book, I hear the doorbell ring.

Finn's POV:

It's been about 5 or so months since I've seen Piper, as I've been on tour with radiation. It's been a surreal experience, but boy, I've missed my girl so much. To tell you the truth,  I did tell a bit of a white lie, and said I was coming on Sunday, not today. But I can't wait to see the look on her face when I surprise her.

I ring the doorbell, and try and conceal my excitement, but when I see her walking down the stairs through the tinted glass, I can't help smiling. To hug her, to kiss her, after so long. Maybe we'll even have sex tonight...

"Hey, what do-," She says her signature 'Answer the door' phrase, but stops midway. "Finn?"

"Pipes!" I wrap my arms around her and spin her around in a circle. "You excited to see me?"

"Yeah, but, it's Friday." She begins. "Shouldn't you be still touring?"

"Well," I give her a cheeky grin. "I may or may not have told you the wrong date, JUST because I wanted to give my gorgeous girlfriend a surprise."

"Aww," She giggles, but it doesn't sound like one of usual ones. However, I just brush it off. "Um, Finn, I feel a bit guilty because I haven't prepared any food or anything for you, and I know you must be tired and want some sleep so if you want to come back over this weekend-."

"Nonsense Piper!" I reply. "I know I'm pretty darn great, but you shouldn't stress about making me anything. All I want is to just order hella Americanised Chinese food and watch a movie while eating on the couch."

"Oh, okay then." She smiles, and lets me in. 

Piper's POV:

Finn's here. You heard that right, FINN IS HERE. I let him sit down in the living room, make him coffee, and we just talk about his experience on tour, and life in general. Despite how many times I tell myself 'You can hide this pregnancy for one night', the anxious worries still keep running through my mind.