🦋💜Chapter Two💜🦋

TW: None

I woke up the next morning and went back up to my room to get ready. I had my own room so I had a whole closet to myself. I opened it and got the first clothes I could find.

I found a beige cropped short sleeved hoodie, white leggings, and pastel pink vans. For accessories, I wore a Kuromi badge, a thin white headband and a pink bead bracelet with the colours and a Hello Kitty charm. I left my hair loose and put some lip gloss on. I checked my nails. Nah, they didn't need painting, but I trimmed them down a little bit. I decided to keep my earrings in, they were just small green studs.

I went down to breakfast where the care workers, Lauren and Sophie were.
'Hey Dillon! Good luck on your first day! You need some strength, so I made you some pancakes, your favourite!' Exclaimed Sophie, sitting me down.

'And you'll need your privacy, and since you're the oldest here, Julie's gonna drive you to school from now on!' Added Lauren.

'Wow, thanks guys! You're the best!' I said, hugging them and starting to eat the pancakes.

Julie's car pulled up just as I was finishing my breakfast, I got my bag from my lilac cubby, went outside and got in the car. Julie started driving and she saw that I was looking disconnected and looked at me from the mirror.

'You OK Dillon?' She asked, concerned. I looked at her.

'Yeah, I'm OK. Just first day nerves, y'know?'

'Yeah, I know. But you'll be great. You're smart, you have a great personality-'

'Julie, please.' I said with a laugh. 'I'm a traumatized mutilated Sanrio teen with a bed wetting problem.'

'Still, you're so smart, and look how much you've grown.'

'I've grown?'

I didn't hear her response because I was thinking. I'd grown. Up till now, I thought I was my old self. Sad scared Dilly. But I'd grown. With this mindset, I think I could take on this year.