🦋💜 Chapter Three💜🦋

TW: Trauma, Graphic Flashback

'Who's the new girl?'

'Sanrio? What is she, three?'

'Hey! Are you OK?'

I was suddenly on the ground after bumping into someone. I looked up. She had silver hair, black eyes, and pale skin. She wore a short red crop top with puff sleeves, a short white skirt, net tights, and rainbow trainers.

'Hi, I'm Luna.'

'H-Hi, I'm Dillon.'

'Wanna be friends?'

I was stunned, how could she wanna be friends with me?

Bleh, that sounded gross.

'Dillon?'

'Yeah?'

'I said, do you wanna be friends?'

'Um, yeah, sure!' I said casually.

'Cool, come sit with me at lunch?'

'Yeah!'

'See you then!' She flipped her hair and walked away.

Wow. She was gorgeous. I walked to homeroom and sat in my seat. I was in the middle of two other girls.

One had long dark brown hair, dark green eyes pale skin, and wore entirely black, but in a cute way.

The other one had brown hair, blue eyes, glasses, and wore a short pink sleeveless dress with a fluffy grey bolero and white trainers.

'Hi!' Said the goth girl. 'Are you our new desk neighbour? I'm Vignette, but you can call me Vin, and that's Audrey. What's your name?'

'Dillon.' I said, not looking at them, agonized with nerves.

'I like your badge.' Audrey said, pointing to it.'

'Here you go.' I said, taking it off and putting it on her side of the desk. She blushed.

'Oh no, I didn't mean-'

'No it's fine, I have loads at the Orphanage.' I said. 'You can have it.' I finally looked up and smiled at her.

'Thanks! You know, I live at an Orphanage too!' She said 'My parents-Well, it's not a happy story, but I live with my older brother Austin and I have my mom's scarf. What about you?'

'Well, my parents...' I suddenly stopped. What the Hell was I doing? What the Hell was she doing, asking such a personal question?

'Sorry!' She said quickly. 'I had no place to ask that, are you OK? Dillon?'

I blew out my six birthday candles, my parents smiling on either side of me.

'What did you wish for honey?' My father asked.

'I wanna have powers!' I exclaimed excitedly.

'That's so cool!' My mom said.
'Do you really want powers?' She asked, a glint in her eye.

'Yeah!'

'Meet us in the basement in an hour...'

I pushed past the homeroom teacher who was just coming in and ran out of the room.