🦋💜 Chapter Four💜🦋

TW: Self Harm

I sat in a toilet stall, crying. Why did this trigger me so much, I thought I healed! I was burning with anger, my mindset that I had grown went out of the window, what was Julie talking about?

I saw red and I couldn't stop. I dug my nails into my hand, scratching right down, even though I knew the consequences. I immediately regretted it, and tried to cover the blood with tissue, but it was too late.

There was a silent flash, and wind rushed through my ears.

I had transformed, wearing a white robe with a thin golden corset studded with jewels. My hair was longer and brighter and my eyes were more glittery. I had golden boots and a golden headdress.

Ugh, this sucked, I had to change back as quickly as possible.

Footsteps.

Oh dear God. I transformed back to normal and unlocked the door. I saw Luna at the mirror washing her hands.

'Oh, hey Dillon, how are you?'

'I'm good.'

'Did you-did you flush?'

'No, I was crying in the stall.'

'O....K.'

'Sorry, I'm hella weird.'

She giggled. 'Yeah, kinda, but that's cool. So, what was wrong? Do you wanna talk about it?'

'Not really, sorry.'

'That's fine. By the way, we have math together later. Meet you there?'

'Yeah!'

'OK, see you then!'

She dried her hands and walked out while I smiled.

Oh crap, I should get back to homeroom.