Chapter Two

Chapter two -"Is that who attacked me?"

~2017 september 5~

"Class I want everyone's attention, we have a new boy in our class, Jay Mendez."

Of course all the girls were looking at Jay because he was just too handsome, Maddison walked over and closed the door, she walked through the hallways and looked around, it was super quiet because everyone had classes of course. Maddison didn't want to go to the headmistress at all, but she had to.

Maddison sees the headmistress room and walks towards it, she grabs the door handle and opens the door, as Maddison opens the door she sees a girl sitting with the headmistress, the thing is that the girl who was sitting looked exactly like Jay.

"Celina Mendez, I know you're only new to school today, but your behavior is already just like a 5 year old child, I want you to come for detention after 7th period. " Said the headmistress.

Maddison was just standing there and looking at them.

"But I don't want to go to detention, that's bullshit, just like you." Celina said. Maddison didn't expect that answer just like the headmistress. "That's enough Celina, i'm going to suspend you!" The headmistress said angry. Celina was angry and looked the headmistress straight in the eye.

"Now you're going to do as I say, you're going to give me my class schedule for today and stop bothering me, understand? Oh and by the way, I don't have to go to detention or get suspended." Celina said to the headmistress, it was like Celina was compelling her.

"I will do what you say, here is your class schedule for the day, good luck Celina! " Said the headmistress. It was like the headmistress was possessed. Maddison looked strange at them.

Celina looked at Maddison and gave Maddison this dirty look, Celina takes the class schedule from the headmistress's hands and stands up. Celina wants to walk to the door where Maddison is standing. Maddison and Celina looked at each other, "Aren't you Jay's sister?" Maddison asks. "Who knows." Celina says and she steps out the door and slams it shut.

Maddison walks to the table where the headmistress is also sitting, Maddison sits on the chair and looks at the headmistress, "How did she do that?" Maddison asked the headmistress. "What do you mean Maddison?" The headmistress said back. "You know what I'm talking about, the way Celina just said do this, do that, and you did it!" Said Maddison. "Maddison, I have no idea what you're talking about, Celina never said that to me." Said the headmistress clearly.

Maddison looked confused and thought she was going crazy. "You know what, forget it, maybe it's just me." Maddison said disappointed. The headmistress looked at Maddison confused and said, "Anyway why are you here Maddison?" Maddison didn't want to tell what happened last night, Maddison was doubting herself whether it all really happened last night. "I don't know either, I think I talked too loudly in class, and I was also late." Maddison said.

"And why were you late?" The headmistress asked Maddison. Maddison didn't want to say it but she didn't know what else to say.

"I- I think i.. I WAS ATTACKED BY A CREATURE!" Maddison didn't wanna say that but it just came out of her mouth, Maddison regret what she said, the headmistress looked at Maddison like she was going crazy. "Eh .. April fools!" Maddison said awkwardly. "Maddison maybe you should just stay a day off, I don't think it's going well." The headmistress said to Maddison. Maddison had no idea what do say that she just stood up and took her bags and slammed the door right in front of the headmistress.