Chapter Four

Chapter four-The truth

~2017 september 6~

"Ive been keeping a secret from you and it is time to tell you the truth." Maddison couldn't be more confused as what she was right now. "What do you mean a secret?" Maddison said to her mother (Celeste) "It all started when you were a baby.. When you were born Maddison, You had red eyes, the doctors couldn't believe it, but of course I already knew why it was." Celeste said.  "Well go on .. say it." Maddison said. "I am a witch Maddison. Ive been keeping it a secret for too long and it was time to tell you the truth, now let me tell the story of the 4 kinds of witches." Celeste said. Maddison couldn't believe what she just heard.

"We have 4 kinds of witches, the Forest witches, fire witches, dobbelganger witches, and then you have the most powerful and the most dangerous kinds of witches, the blood witches. They are even that powerful, that they can kill themselves with over power. The blood witches don't exist anymore, until you were born. You are a blood witch Maddison." Celeste said.

Maddison had no words to say, she was speechless. "And why are you telling me this now?!" Maddison said mad to her mom. "In the summer you turned 18, and when you turn 18 your powers will start to work." Celeste said. "This is a dream, this is not real." Maddison kept repeating to herself. "This is not a dream." Celeste said. Maddison started to blink with her eyes, Celeste was right, it wasn't a dream.

"Now tell me who attacked you." Celeste said. Maddison did not wanna say his name. "I can't tell." Maddison said. "Alright then, but never talk to him again or even look at him, vampires are monsters and are the worst creatures ever excist!" Celeste said. "Why do you hate vampires so much mom?" Maddison asked her mom.

"Vampire and witches are enemies of each other, and always have been, it all started in 1664, the vampires started to attack the witches, because of us they are vampires, the vampires say its a curse but it was their choice tho, and since that moment, they are the biggest enemies of each other." Celeste explained to Maddison."But why did the witches turned them into vampires?" Maddison asked confused.

"Because they wanted someone immortal, so the witches tried every spell that they could and some how it worked, even tho.. The spell was too powerful, that the witches who did the spell died because is was that strong." Celeste explained to Maddison

"Mom, they murdered Amelia." Maddison said. "They what?!" Celeste said shocked, and Maddison burst into tears into her mothers arms. "They are monsters." Celeste said. "I cannot be a witch, thats just.. unreal." Maddison said. "Welcome to the world of surprises." Celeste said.

"Then what kind of witch are you mom?" Maddison asked and she quickly wiped her tears. "I am a forest witch, they are not that strong as blood witches, so thats why I am telling you this now, you have to watch out, because your powers are developing." Celeste said. "Yeah I will watch out from now on." Maddison said and she went upstairs, Maddison was so tired that she fell asleep at once.

~2017 september 7~

Maddison woke up and slept well, she hasn't slept while in a long time, she wanted to go trough the day and try to forget about Amelia's death. She was still traumatized about it tho. A little later she was ready for the day and went to school.

(1 hour later) Maddison was sitting in class, Amelia was supposed to be sitting next to her, but that wasn't the case. Jay had told everyone that Amelia was attacked by an animal and died from the wounds, but the thing is that Maddison will be the only person who knows the truth.