♪♪

"Hey, Channie?" Minho whispered, slowly moving closer to the other and placing his hand gently on his shoulder.

Chan hummed in reply.

"Does the sky always look this pretty,"

Chan moved his head to look at him, curiosity evident in his eyes.

"or is it because you're here with me?" He met eyes with him.

Chan opened his mouth to say something, or, at least he thought it was to say something, he didn't really know if it was from the shock or for the mere purpose of replying to Minho.

"I.. I don't know, um.."

Chan never took compliments well. And he could feel a puddle of worry pooling in his guts. What if he just made things awkward between them? What if he would never be able to properly speak to Minho anymore?

But Minho's eyes quickly flickered to his red ears, and back to his face. Then a pretty smile painted his lips.

"You're flustered??" He hummed teasingly. "Channie is flustered?" He pouted, lifted two of his fingers up, and watched Chan's face as his fingers dragged over his jawline then tipped his head up.

A satisfied smile made its way onto his face when Chan's eyes widened and he held Minho's wrist before placing it back down on the sand.

"Don't do that." He mumbled.

Minho tilted his head and hummed.

"Don't do that." He repeated.

"Why? Why not? Is Channie too flustered to handle physical touch??" He hummed, "Is that it?"

Chan clenched his jaw.

"Oh, you little fucker." He said, and Minho was already up on his feet as he ran away from him.

Chan let out a soft laugh at the sight and stood up to run after him.

Little did he know that this would be the last time they'd see eachother that week.

"Meeting up with Minho again?" Jisung asked when he saw Chan fully dressed and prepared to go outside. Hand resting on the door handle.

...

It's not like he's not always fully dre—

Okay maybe he is. But whatever.

Chan hummed happily.

"He's such an angel, Jisung! His voice is so soft!!" Chan ranted, aggressively groaning.

"I wish to touch his hair— I just know it's soft. Just like his voice. He's too perfect to be here, do you think he's even human? Oh MY gosh he is so unreal—"

"Yeah, yeah, miss me with that gay shit."

Chan paused.

"What?? You're the gayest individual I have ever met before."

"It's called a joke, old geezer." Jisung rolled his eyes before walking over to him, opening the door, and pushing him outside.

"Have fun with Minho!!!" He waved at him with an artificial sugary sweet smile.

Chan wasn't even really mad that Jisung did that. He knew he wouldn't stop bickering with him if he didn't forcefully push him out of their apartment. And he just wanted to run over to Minho and talk to him. Maybe get on his knees and apologize for making such an ethereal human being wait for him. He hated how he could already picture Minho sitting down on the sand with his knees up to his chest and a little pout playing on his face.