♪♪♪

There are three things Chan loves.

He loves the sea.

He loves how captivating it is. He loves watching the waves rock back and forth until it reaches the tip of his shoes and he has to move backwards. He loves throwing rocks and pebbles into the water and watching as they bounce a few times on the surface before sinking.

He loves how the sky gives the water a beautiful blue color. And how the sun illuminates it and you can instantly see the glimmer of life appearing on it. He loved watching the rippled sand bars and sea grass waving in the current. He loved picking up the seashells and inspecting their size, texture, shape and comparing them to one another.

He has always loved the sea, ever since he was a child and his parents took him there for the first time, and he played with the sand and built numerous sand castles just for a few children to come stomping over them and ruining his hard work. (Each took him five minutes because he only scooped up some water with his bucked and poured it on the sand to create a sticky more firm mixture and just took handfuls of that mixture and stacked them up to make a tall weird looking tower that he was 100% convinced was the best sand castle anyone had ever built since the earth was created.)

He loves Jisung.

He loves their dynamic, their silly bickering, their caring and love for each other, and even though Jisung isn't really vocal with how much he loves him, he shows him using other ways, like giving him affection, buying him little gifts and leaving them on the table for when he comes back from his daily 'Watching The Sunset' Program. Or buying him his favorite foods. And each of those things leave Chan with a smile on his face and a happy attitude until the end of the day.

He loves their late night talks where they happen to talk about anything and everything and help each other through rough times. They've been through a lot together. They've shared the others struggles and went through them a lot. Chan couldn't count the times he's hugged Jisung and comforted him and gave him a shoulder to cry on. He couldn't count the times they've stabilized and gave each other strength to continue on. He couldn't count the times they've laughed together, cried together, smiled together. And they've fought a few times, that's inevitable, but they never lasted long, Chan always made sure to talk it through after they were both calm. And he would like to think that they were inseparable. And he'd like to hope that they'll continue to be friends till death do them apart.

"Sungie." 

Jisung raised his head up at the mention of his name, putting the spoon he was eating cereal with inside his bowl. Paying full attention to Chan.

"Yes?"

"Me and Minho are dating."

Jisung diverted his attention back to his cereal, took a spoonful of his fruitloops and shoved it into his mouth.

"Okay, and?" He motioned with his hands for Chan to continue his speech and enlighten him with the deepest darkest secrets the world holds close to it's heart.

"WAIT.. YOU AND MINHO ARE DATING???!!!"

Chan nodded, dropping his head low in embarrassment. Let's say he still wasn't fully accustomed to Minho giving him goodbye kisses and nipping onto his neck for fun just to see him crumble beneath his fingertips. Then flashing that beautiful smile at him and running away while giggling and, oh that fucker definitely knows what he's doing.

He wasn't fully accustomed to Minho hugging him like it's their last day on earth together when he sees him making his way to him while loving 'I missed yous' cascaded down like a waterfall and made their way into Chan's heart. Each of them impacting Chan more than the last ones.