#1

Taylor's POV

I get to Avery's and see a familiar car. "Fuck" I mutter her older brother Travis is here. Jason the oldest Kelce sibling is alot better than Travis. Travis is so self-absorbed and always seems to hookup with some random woman. I hate him but at the same time he is pretty hot.

I walk up to the door and go in "Who is it" Avery yells "White Wine" I say having brought white wine "Taylor Swift I actually love you" Avery says as I walk into the living room "Hey shortie" Travis says and I roll my eyes "Hey doofus" I say and he chuckles then saying "That's the best you can come up with" I roll my eyes at him and then go back to Avery "Why did he have to be your brother" I say "Trust me I ask myself that everyday".

Travis leaves but he comes back in angry "Trav what's wrong" Avery says "My stupid car won't start" He say and I laugh "Looks like you've had sex one too many times Travis" I say "Oh will you shut up" He replies and I smirk at him "Trav she's got a point our 34 in October you need to settle down or mom will murder you" Avery says "I'm gonna go" I say and hug Avery "Wait" She says "Yeah" I look back at her "Will you be kind and do this for your best friend and take her big brother home" She says with a smirk and in unison me and Travis say "No" "Please cause your not staying here tonight Travis" She responds with pleading in her voice "Fine only cause your my best friend" I say unhappily "Fine I'll go with her" Travis says as we leave.

I get in and Travis' hand brushes against mine "Don't touch me" I say "I didn't touch you you touched me" He argues and I roll my eyes "Sure I did"

10 minutes later

Me and Travis have this weird tension everytime we speak or even go to speak. "Do you like me" He says "In what way" I ask "Sexual way" He says "Well I think your hot" Shit did I really just say that "Oh do you know" He says and he puts his hand on my thigh "Travis..." "What shortie" "You shouldn't touch me" I say "But what if want to" He says seductively "Travis your my best friends brother we can't" I say and I want to but I don't think I should "She doesn't have to know" He whispers in my ear "Travis you hook up so much why me" I say "Cause I only hookup cause I can't have you" I can't resist him anymore and we pull up to his house and I pull him in and kiss him. I pull back "I shouldn't have done that" I say "Oh no baby yes you should so your coming into my house right now" He says and for some reason I agree.

Hey how are you all I don't know why I made this but I did it was OK but I hope it will get better. Also what does everyone thing of TTPD it's went to 1 on my ranking so yeah I will put updates out when I get time x