#6

11 weeks later
Taylor is 20 weeks pregnant
Taylor's POV

"So baby's vitals are doing good" The doctor says to me and Travis as we are looking at the sonogram "Would you prefer to know the gender or wait till the birth" She asks us "We decided we would like to know" I say when thinking actually we decided to wait but I start crying cause we couldn't call the baby cute names like babyboy or babygirl we would just have to call it baby so we are finding out if It's a boy or girl "Ok" She takes about five minutes and Travis can see I'm getting agitated so he gives me a kiss "Ok baby Kelce is a..." The doctor starts and I cross my fingers it's a girl "Girl and B is also a girl" Mine and Travis smile drops as she says B "I'm sorry did you say B as in Baby A and Baby B" Travis says "Yes oh did you not know you're having twins" My jaw drops when the doctor says this "There's like two baby's in there" I say and she nods. In the car I am still in shock "There's two Trav" I say "Well yeah" He says also still in shock "Let's tell Donna" I say and he nods.

We pull up to her house and walk in and my mom is there (By the way her and Donna are best friends) "Hey mama" I give my mom a hug "Hey Donna" I give Donna a hug "How's the baby" They ask in unison "I'm good thanks for asking by the way" I say and we all chuckle while Jason walks in "Hey Mom" He says "Me, Avery, Ky and The girls are here to visit you" He says. Me and Travis look at eachother and giggle as Avery and Kylie push past Jason and sit next to me "Look its the baby bump" Avery says "Ah I know" Kylie adds "Well we have some news about the baby" Kylie and Avery look at me worried and the rest of the family look at me and Travis. "Or should you say babies Tay" Travis says and everyone's mouth drops and Kylie and Avery Jump up and down. "It's twins or triplets!" They shout in unison "Jesus Christ you two are more excited than me and twins by the way" I say and they chuckle while hugging me "Boys or girls" They ask "Two babygirls" Travis says "Look like Travis is outnumbered" my mom says and all us chuckle when Travis has the realisation he's outnumbered.

Jason and Kylies kids run in "Hey gi-" Jason starts but they run past him to me they are really excited to meet the babies "Hey Auntie Tay" Wyatt says "How are you" Elliotte asks me "I'm very good Miss Ellie" I say glad someone asked "Baby ok" Bennett babbles "Well do you want to know something about your cousin" I say and the girls nod while Kylie takes Bennie "There's two little babies in there" I say and the girls look fascinated but the fascination ends when Ellie says something "So you'll be really fat" she asks and Everyone laughs "Guess so" I say...

Hey y'all you all good I had a crying session to TTPD and I feel alot better now lol. Hope you have/had a good day x