#3

Travis' POV

I put my clothes on and answer the door "Oh Avery" I say as I realise my little sisters here "Hey can I come in" She says "Why" I say after I have just been at her house for about 1 hour "I left my charger here yesterday and I used my spare on last night but it's really bad so I need my normal one" My little sister says looking at me weird "What" "You never ask me why I want to come in" She says with suspicious "Also why is Tay's car in your driveway" She asks me "Oh she said I could borrow it since she works from home and lives 20 minutes from you and 10 minutes from here" I answer since Taylor and I both agreed to keep this between us "Oh ok anyways my chargers in the living room so I'll just go in" She says and i remember Taylor "No!" I yell "Why" she says and she goes in.

I go in after her and there is no sign of Taylor and a charger right there "God your so dramatic" Avery says as she picks up her charger she then hugs me and then leaves as soon as the door closes Taylor comes out the closet in my living room "She didn't know I was hear right" She says and I nod "I don't think so" She steps out fully and I see she only got her skirt on "Damn Taylor" I say as I walk up to her "You want to go again don't you" She says and I nod and kiss her... Let's just say Taylor didn't go home that night.

The next morning I wake up and see Taylor in a hoodie I own. "Guess that's get stolen" I say in my morning voice which is very groggy "Morning you" She says and she kisses me "How do you feel" I ask her "Tired" She responds while snuggling up to me "You're cute in the morning" She nods very obviously tired "Can we go down stairs" I say softly "No" She says very groggily and I chuckle.

1 months later
Taylor's POV

It's been a month and Ave still doesn't know about me and her brother but I'm worried. I've just missed my period this month and Avery's getting suspicious she knows what I'm like on my period and since I haven't acted like that this month she thinks I've missed it. I'm hanging with Avery when Trav comes in "Hey Ave" He says and then he sees me, we still act like we hate eachother infront of Avery "Hey shortie" He says and I act annoyed "What do you want doofus" When in reality I've started to love when he calls me shortie "Will you two stop and get along for one day" Avery says "Never" I say and he glares at me "I'm getting more wine don't kill eachother" Avery chuckles as she leaves "Trav" I say in a worry "Yeah baby" "I missed my period" I say nervously "Oh honey" He says in shock "Do you think that you might be" He asks me "I don't know but I've been drinking wine" I say panicking ". "Listen to me Tay" I look at him "It's been a month but I really love you so goddamn much so if you are I'll be there for you and the baby" I smile at him "Thanks".

Avery walks back in "I'm tired Ave" I say to her "Well you've drunk you can't drive" She turns to Travis. "You love me right since I'm your baby sister" She says "Fine I'll take her home" Travis rolls his eyes while saying. We leave and he takes me to his house "Do you want to take a test when we go in" He says "Do you have any tests" I chuckle while asking "Yeah actually" He says "Oh really" I ask and he nods. We go in and go to the bathroom I take the test and five minutes later "You ready" Travis asks me "Yeah this stick could change our lives" I say and he nods "Three" "Two" "One" we say in Unison and turn it over...

Little cliffhanger. Will she be pregnant... Well I know and you probably do but you will find out I'll spend the next two hours writing #4 and hopefully get it out at about Midnight-1am BST so yeah. Hope you had/Had a great day x