#2

Taylor's POV

Me and Travis go in "Travis do you actually like me" I ask "Yeah" He answers "Well how long" I ask him "Ever since you were 17 and you went from the annoying girl my sister brought home to the bright intelligent woman my sister hung out with" He answers and I kiss him. I take my jacket off he then pushes me against the wall softly and I gasp quietly while kissing him more. Things go quickly after that and I take my shirt and skirt off while he take his shirt and pants off. "Damn Taylor why you got to be so extra" He says looking at my bra and panties "It's a bra and panties Travis" "I know but" He unhooks my bra and it falls "that looks so much better" He says.

He picks me up and puts me on his couch he then hurries to get a condom. He softly rubs my hips and he pulls my panties down and takes his boxers off "Calm down will you" Oh saying that was a mistake "Taylor I have been waiting to fuck you for 15 years and you expect me to wait. Oh no no no baby" He says and I smirk "Maybe a bit of foreplay first" I say with the smirk still wide on my face "Fine" His head goes down to my between my legs and his tounge finds my clit "Oh god" I mutter he's really good with his tounge. We do that for about five minutes before we switch positions and I start giving him a blow job "Fuck Taylor" He groans as I speed up my head still bopping back and forward. About 5 minutes later I pull my head off "I can't wait anymore Trav" I say looking up and within 5 seconds he puts me on the couch and he put the condom on. "Are you sure about this" He asks me and I nod "I need to here it Taylor" He says "Yes I'm sure" I say and he puts it in. I gasp and curse under my breath and he moves his hips slowly at first "You like that" He says as he rubs my boob with his hand while still going slow "Mhm" I respond as he quickens his pace.

He whispers loving words into my ear but I'm not listening much cause of the obvious reason and him going faster and harder.

We go for about 10 minutes and by the end he's absolutely pounding into me and I'm responding by moaning loudly "God I'm so close!" I basically yell "Cum with me" He says and as soon as he says it we both finish and he pulls out "Thank you" I say "You don't have to thank me" He says as he takes the condom off and ties it. "I don't think we should tell Avery" I say "Me either" Travis agrees "So is this just a hookup" I ask "Well I hope not" Travis says "Wait really" I say in pure shock "Well like I said I've like you for 15 years" I smile when he says that "So is this a thing now" I say and we both smile "Yeah I guess" He gives me one last kiss when I get a knock on my door...

Want a little cliffhanger but can I just say how I hate my writing like whenever I write I feel like it's horrible like its worse with smut like I hated writing this lol. Anyways cried to TTPD today cause I'm iconic anyways I hope your having an amazing day x