chapt.3// goodbye!:)

We all had fun but then before I knew it school was over. I walked out of school today and everyone was hugging me and telling me goodbye. I went to the bus and someone had me sit in the back with them. I walked to the back if the bus and sat down. I looked to see who it was and I saw cody.
" hey Cami. Here's my number so you can text me in Chicago"
" oh thanks Cody"
Cody held my hand the whole way home. I got off the bus and walked home. When I got home I put my bag down and threw all MY homework out. My older sister came downstairs and slapped me.
" what the fuck was that for you hoe"
" kill yourself" she said to me.
If you don't know who NY sister is her name us grace. She's a bitch. I packed some clothes for chicago. I got my clothes and my mom was already in the car.
*skip to being at Chicago*
I walked inside my new shitty house. I ran upstairs and found my new room. I put my stuff down and my sister walked into the room next to me. My sister came into my room.
" this isn't to bad now is it...?"
" umm grace?"
"Yeah?"
" no Idk I'm kidding "
"Oh. Lol I heard we have neighbors wanna meet them.?"
" sure haha "
"MOM WERE GOING TO THE NEIGHBORS TO MEET THEM BYE " grace screamed.
We walked out the door and started to walk to the neighbors.
Grace started knocking on the door.
" DOOR!!!!'' we heard someone scream.
A girl about my age answers the door.
" hi?"
Grace pushed me.
" oh um hi! My name is Camile and this is my sister grace we just moved here so we thought we would say hi?"
" omg hi! My name is Debbie and come inside you can meet my family." Debbie said.
" GUYS COME HERE THERES NEW NEIGHBORS!!!"
"So where are you guys from?" Debbie said
" Miami "
" debbie who is this?" Some tall boy said.
" oh umm Cami, grace this is my older brother lip, and ian, my sister Fiona, umm my little brother liam and my dad is fucked up on the bed upstairs. And that over there on the couch.. Is my dumb ass brother. Don't even think about liking him he's an ass.
"Not as much as your a bitch" you hear Ethan say.
"His name is Ethan"
" umm hi everyone I'm Cami and this is my older sister grace." I said.
* ETHANS POV*
"Not as much as you are a bitch" I said while looking back. Woah... That girl is hot. She was looking at me so I got up and walked over there.
"Hey" I said winking at her. She looked away real fast. I knew I made her feel uncomfortable. Great I said smirking. ///// so that's this chapter I won't post till Friday ccause I broke my thumb and it hurts really bad haha okay bye