chapter 7: is this real.

I turned around and looked at ethan. I saw a car coming so I yelled to ethan
"ETHAN CAR MOVE!" he walked off the street and so did I. We started walking towards each other. Ethan grabbed my waist and pulled me close.
"Cami.. What did you do.."
Ethan said. His lips were touching my neck when he said that.
You started to cry.
" you don't love me ethan.. No one does so why should I live anymore. No one cares about me.. "
" cami fi lo-"
"Save it ethan. No one loves me. No one..."
I said crying into Ethan's shoulders
He wrapped his arms around my waist.

We just stood there. Hugging. And crying.
15 minutes later I finally spoke.
" I should go. "
I said while wiping my tears.
" no your coming home with me okay? "
ethan said still hugging me.

"What..?"

" your gonna come home with me cause I'm not leaving you out of my site.. "
Ethan said

" oh... "

We started walking back to ethans house. We walked up the steps that led to his house. We finally walked inside.
" is everything okay? I heard yelling come from outside " Fiona said

" it wasn't us "
I said quickly while taking Ethan's hand and running upstairs.

" I'm tired. Umm. When my mom kicked me out she didn't give me and clothes... Can I borrow like a T-shirt please? "

" yeah sure "
Ethan said while getting up and going through his drawer. He finally picked out a T-shirt. It was a grey one with white stripes on it.
" ethan turn around." I said while laughing.
" ugghhh fiiinnneee "
Ethan turned around and I started undressing with my back facing him just in case.
I pulled down my pants and took off my shirt.

" you got a nice ass its nice and big too"
You heard Ethan say.

"ETHAN!!!"
You screamed and put the shirt on.

"Just telling you the truth.. " ethan smirked.

" whatever where am I sleeping?"
" you could sleep with me?"
Said ethan

You walked over to Ethan's bed about get in it when ethan stopped you.
" show me "
Ethan said.
You lifted your arms up and showed him your wrists. They were still very bloody and cut up.
Ethan left to go get bandages and a towel.
Ethan came back and put the towel on your wrists. It hurt like hell but they would be better soon. He finally put a bandage on each wrist.
" I'm sorry Ethan.. "
" don't be. "
You started to silently cry trying to make sure ethan doesn't hear you. You got in his bed and faced the wall so he didn't see you. Ethan got in bed also.
At first it was silent and you guys weren't saying anything. Ethan was moving around and doing stuff but you were still crying. It has been about an hour and you're still up trying to figure out if you wanted to die or stay alive. * thoughts *
" you can't do any better than your life "
" no one loves you. "
"You don't even know where your sister and dad are. "
" STOP ITS NOT HER FAULT "
" why stop when these are all true "
" ethan doesn't love you no one does "
" die "
" die "
" kill yourself or be killed "
" goodnight, bitch. "
*thoughts over*
You just silently stared at a wall.
Crying.
You felt a strong pair of arms going around your waist. You looked back and saw/////
CLIFF HANGER AGAIN HAHAHA
SORRY LOVE YOU GUYS❤❤❤