chapter idk: the end

I woke up with Ethan hovering over me and peckig me on the lips a couple of time.
" babe your finally awake " he said kissing me a lot longer this time. I kissed him back and he flipped over so he was on his back. I sat on his hips and looked at him.
" I'm sorry I got mad at you last night.. "
" its okay Ethan.... But me and lip have to tell you something today.. Okay? "

"Yeah sure what about?"

" umm.. My health. "

" what Cami.. ? "

" LIP!!!!! " I screamed.

" WHATS WRONG CAMI ARE YOU OKAY!? "

"Lip chill she's fine why did you freak out..?"
Ethan said

" lip I wanna tell him... "
" tell me what Cami!?"
" umm I think its best if we tell everyone cami.. "
" TELL EVERYONE WHAT!? "
Lip: ethan come on down stairs.
I got off of ethan. But before I did I kissed him passionately.
" I love you." I whispered.
Everyone was in the living room and they were sitting down.
" okay so when I went to the hospital before I met you guys I was feeling v sick and I had no idea why. So I went to the hospital and they did the check ups. And when they came back with the results they said I had a type of cancer... They weren't sure which one so they didn't give me any medicine that's why I still have hair, I'm sorry " I said while crying.
" Cami.-"
" and I only told lip cause he found me on the floor trying to take these pills and i-i-i
H-he took me t-to the hospital a-a-and helped me I asked. Him to k-keep it a secret. D-dont h-ate me p-p-please... " I said now bawling my eyes out.
" we don't hate you cami... "
Fiona said

Ethan was speechless.

" E-e-ethan?" I said still crying.

" why didn't you tell me before... Baby I could've helped you.. "

" ethan I'm sorry. "
I said almost screaming
" babe... Cami wh-."
" ETHAN IM SORRY I DIDNT WANT YOU TO NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE!!... I just wanted to be happy... " and then before I knew if I passed out.
*Ethan's POV*
" CAMI!!!"
lip screamed and picked her up and rushed her out of the house.

* at the hospital *
*lips POV*
I ran inside with cami in my arms.
" HELP HELP ME PLEASE!! "
I was screaming.
The doctors took cami away.

" lip Gallagher you can now see cami. She's awake. "
I ran inside to see her.
" cami what the fuck happened "
" I have no idea I jut passed out from yelling. Wheres ethan! "
" he coming. "
*5 minutes later*
"CAMI!!! "
ethan screamed running over to my bed.
All the sudden I was unconscious.

"Cami baby whats wrong "
I couldn't talk. Everything was going so slow.
" baby answer me! "
" DOCTORS! DOCTORS!!! " Fiona scremed.
The doctors ran in and helped. They said I was unconscious but I could still see and hear which was very rare for someone to do.
" babe... Im sorry. "
All I could do was look at him. I couldn't talk. I couldn't move. All I could do was see and hear.
"Bye baby.. " ethan said then left.
I couldn't cry. But I knew I wanted to. I just couldn't. Everyone said goodbye and left. I waited. Forever. And ever for them to visit again.but they never did. A week later the doctors told me my cancer has gotten worse so it has done something to my body.

Its been 5 months. And I'm still alive. But no one ever visits. I still wait and wait and wait. But no one does. So I just imagine ethan is holding me right now.
I have now lost all my hair. Its gone. It grows back but then I lose it again.
Cancer.
Sucks.
*2 years later *
*Ethan's POV*
The doctors called and told me she died four days ago. I hated how they wouldn't let me see her. I missed her so much. I wonder what she looked like. With no hair.. We weren't even allowed to speak to each other. Why. Why is what I kept asking everyone. One day I decided I should be with abby since I love her so much. So I took some pills and over dosed. I loved her to much to be with out her.