chapter 6: cuts

(A/n: this chapter has some mature parts so if you can't handle this then skip it pls❤ thanks )* camis POV *
I walked straight to Ethan's.
I knocked on the door and fiona answered.
" hey Cami what's up? "
"Hey fi. My mom kinda kicked me out. Can I stay at your place for a while..?"
" of course.. May I ask what happened? "
I told fiona everything and she told me I could live here and she would buy me new clothes.
" thanks fi. " I hugged Fiona and walked upstairs.
I heard weird noises coming from Ethan's room. I slowly opened the door and saw a girl on top of ethan. Kissing his neck. Ethan was moaning and putting his hands all over her. I harshly shut the door.
I heard the girl scream.
I ran downstairs and told fi I was going for a walk.

I grabbed my coat and ran out the door before she could ask any questions.
I was walking down the street when thoughts were racing through my head.
* some thoughts *
" I thought he loved you "
" your stupid no one loves you besides fi "
" but you kissed "
" didn't that mean something? "
" obviously not. He doesn't love you "
" he never did. Stupid "
" no one ever loved you can't you see "
" you should just die "
" no you shouldn't "
" do it no one would notice "
* thoughts over *
You put your hands in your pocket and felt something very sharp.
You tool the sharp object out of your coat and saw a blade in your shaking hands.

You went behind a tree somewhere far from the house. You took the blade out and stared cutting into your gentle wrists.
Blood started dripping down onto your jeans.
You decided to just to stop there. You took your coat and wiped the blood. You took the blade and threw it somewhere far.

You started walking home. And started crying. Your wrists hurt very bad. You got to Ethan's house and decided just to sit on the front porch. You heard the door open.
" Cami what the fuck. "
You looked back and saw ethan. You just looked away
" what ? " he said harshly
I replied harshly too.
" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHAT?!? "
" Cami calm down "
" IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN WHEN I JUST SHREDDED MY ARMS FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT ME!!" I screamed and started walking away... He didn't even run to you. He just stood there.
" Cami what!? " he said as I was half way gone.
" you heard me. " I said walking away.
He then started running towards me. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.
" don't fucking touch me ethan. "
" what the hell did I do! "
" ya know. Moan at her hickeys and rub her all over. "
" oh my god Cami! "
" what ethan... "
" no that- that... It wasnt-... "
" that's what I thought. " I said as I walked away. My wrists still hurt like a bitch.
Cami wait. He said sighing
" fuck you Ethan. "
" show me your wrists please.. "
I turned around and...////
CLIFF HANGER OMGEKDISB okay so if you skipped basically what she did is cut herself and thought of killing herself yeah not that bad but oh whale. Umm comment If you liked it<3<3<3