[S] Karkat: Do Shitty Improv

==> Be Karkat.

You are now a sad, miserable piece of shit that lays in bed all day waiting for a text from Dave- but never getting one. It's now been three weeks since our first assembly and that was the last time I saw Dave. He hasn't been coming to school, but I know he's just skipping. None of us can actually drop out, it's illegal to do so and we would just get sent to Sburb Prison. Sburb Prison is apparently somewhere underground, and an underground prison does not sound fun. I hope he's not thinking of defying this law. I don't know what he's thinking, I haven't heard from him since Nepeta died. I've tried messaging him an admittedly pathetic amount of attempts to get him to tell me why he's disappeared, but he hasn't looked at them and he hasn't been on Pesterchum in weeks.

CG: HEY IM SORRY ABOUT THAT SHIT WITH GAMZEE MAKING ME SAY I LOVE YOU. THAT WAS REALLY WEIRD HAHA
CG: COULD WE GO SOMEWHERE AND TALK? MAYBE SKIP FILM TOGETHER?
CG: LOOK AT ME, IM INFLUENCED BY YOU AND JOHN TO THE POINT *IM* THE ONE ASKING TO SKIP

A few days later:
CG: WHERE DID YOU GO
CG: CAN I COME OVER

Hours later:
CG: I PESTERED PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE AND NO ONE HAS ANY CLUE WHERE YOU ARE
CG: DAVE IM COMING OVER

Two days later:
CG: EVEN YOUR BRO DOESNT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE DID YOU GET FUCKING KIDNAPPED
CG: OR DID YOU RUN AWAY TO A DIFFERENT TIMELINE? YOU COULDNT HAVE BEEN *THAT* TORN UP ABOUT NEPETA, YOUVE HAD LIKE TWO CONVERSATIONS SINCE WE ARRIVED AND BOTH OF THEM YOU WERE SELLING HER MOLLY
CG: DO YOU HAVE ANY BY THE WAY
CG: MOLLY I MEAN
CG: ...COULD REALLY USE SOME
And not a single time did I hear back from him.

But on a random wednesday at 2:30 PM I'm walking to my Drama class and that's when I see him, standing off in the corner, phone in hand, scrolling through fucking Tiktok.

"Dave? What are you doing in Drama?" I ask him, without asking the important question of where he's been the past three fucking weeks.

"Oh, hey Karkat." he greets me all too casually. "I'm supposed to be in Psychology with Professor Serket, but I had to switch when she found out I'm the drug dealer Dave timeline."

He registers my shocked expression immediately. "What? That's what the other Daves have been calling me, and it's not exactly a well kept secret."

"Still though, why the fuck are you taking Drama?" I fold my arms over my chest.

"Heh, was gonna ask you the same thing."

I scoff and roll my eyes. "I know what you want to hear, Strider, and that is that all my romcoms have inspired me so now I have this fucking crazy passion for acting. But that's not why I chose this class."

"Is it singing?" he asks with an amused smirk. "Cuz I can see you singing some emo shit." he chuckles under his breath, just as our professor shows up fifteen minutes late to class.

It takes Dave a second to realize who it is, but the moment he does his jaw unhinges a little. It takes all my effort to stifle my laughter.

Broadway Karkat is our teacher. The Broadway Karkat timeline. He's in his pink suit and everything.

"Okay fuckers, we got a new face in here. Why don't you introduce yourself?" Broadway Karkat asks Dave, and we exchange looks.

"Uh... Dave Strider. I'm the drug dealer timeline." he gives a small wave, half smiling.

"Drug Dealer Dave Strider, you're new so I'm picking you first for our improv group today." he waves him over and has him stand in the center of the circle of students.