Setting up Traps and Meeting New Friends

It was midnight the jet was high in the skies, not even a single light dimmed the view of the stars. You were all tucked in bed from Hercules' lullaby, so was aviva. In an instant you started to wake up from a dream that made you jump, "stupid scary polar bear!" you said to yourself, as you got up from the sofa, the temperature in the room was freezing it was like Antarctica inside the room, you were hesitant to find a heater around the room you searched but couldn't find one. You tried to tuck yourself back into bed, but no-matter how many layers of blankets you were under, you were still frozen like a paralyzed animal inside of an ice cube.
There was only one solution to keep you warm, 'hercules' you walked to Hercules' recharge station, rubbed him gently on the arm, and he automatically woke up and examined you're tired eyes. "Hm.. Is something wrong (Y/N)?" Hercules asked while looking down at you. You told him you had a nightmare about an aggressive polar bear attacking you while you hid inside an igloo during a cold blizzard, causing you to wake up with a cold temperature in the room. "Oh, you had a nightmare. oh dear I'm sorry. I'll check on the temperature, it's probably malfunctioning." You sat back down on the couch as hercules mended the heater, it took him 2 minutes to fix it but surprisingly he immediately fixed it. You asked hercules to tuck you in the couch one last time before tomorrow starts. "Alright, I'll tuck you in bed, but I'm waking you up tomorrow for the big day of saving the humans, it's past 3:00 am."

So hercules tucked you back into the sofa and gave you a peck on the cheek

So hercules tucked you back into the sofa and gave you a peck on the cheek. "Goodnight dear (Y/N) have a nice relaxing sleep."

The next morning...

Hercules' alarm beeped causing his chest light to blink, hercules stretched his arms, flicked on his 2D screen and saw that it was 7:31. "Oh dear! It's time to wake up my friends!" Hercules put on his robe, started the grill and cooked some breakfast for his friends. "Alright, steak and sandwich, Check!" Hercules placed the plates on the table, took off his robe and woke up you and aviva for you're mission. "Yawns* oh gosh, so early, it's still dark outside." Said aviva as she found her sandwich. "Here's the reason if you remember, i woke you up because It's time for us to work together to set up the traps to defeat Zach, and save all humanity from harm." Explained hercules. Suddenly you remembered what he told you he was going to wake you up. "Ahh, I see now." You and aviva jinxed "I know you told us this last night." You said to hercules. "Oh and I forgot to tell you this, the jet has already landed. quick! hide inside of my safe-zone, you both have to hide before we get exposed,. And by the way I will escort you into the building were you should set the traps. But remember, you, aviva and I are a team." Hercules explained. "We got this Dadbot." You said, "Let's save my friends and all of humanity!" Aviva shouted as she clenched her fist raising it high.

After you're morning routine, you and aviva climed inside of Hercules' safe-zone, he went undercover by turning his eyes red so the bots don't notice he's an outsider, and he rushed you outside the jet into the building. Hercules pulled up the map on his blue 2D screen and gave you instructions to set up the traps. "Alright, do you see those marks? This is where we are going to put the traps, and I will grab the props for you from the rooms they are located in." Said hercules, you all agreed with him and moved on. All three of you rushed threw the building, making the booby traps well set up for tricking zach, No matter how heavy some objects were (like the bowling balls and weights), Hercules was there to give out a helping hand because he can lift heavy things with ease. you set up ropes, put some black goo on the stairs along with a nail, you went under the elevator and hooked it to a metal chain and to top it off, a mysterious horror movie to make them have a good screech. after you all were done setting the traps, you and aviva rested inside of hercules like a dog inside it's own doghouse, he also gave you two some juice to let you two rest. You all called it a hard morning.