Saving Humanity

As you all approached the jail cells, The humans were gasping in surprise now that they were going to be saved, two boys named Chris and Martin ran close to the cell in aviva's direction crying tears of joy. "Aviva! Aviva!" They shouted with tears coming out of their eyes, Aviva ran up to the boys and gave them a nice reunion embrace, an African named girl with bushy hair named koki, and an American red head in a ball cap named jimmy also recognized aviva and ran up to her. "Wow, there's like a million people in here!" Cried paisley. "Mommy! Wears my Mommy!" Cried dabio. There were all kinds of animals in cages, birds, predators, prey animals, it didn't matter what animal it was. while hercules was glimpsing to the animals' cells, he found a lion, a tiger, a monkey, literally any animal. But he was shocked, he found kali growling for him in the cage, Zach might've took kali when he was preparing to fly his jet to his skyscraper. "Oh my poor little koala, I'll save you in a minute, just be patient."

The animals in each of their cells were complaining for help and harming themeselfs because of stress. "Is there a lever? A button? maybe a key?" You asked hercules. "No, Zach might've taken the keys and locked them in, but I've got a better plan." Hercules brought out his circular saw, but it was more sharp then the previous one he used. "Now everybody stand back, and cover your eyes and don't face the bars! this is going to be dangerous for the human eyes." Hercules' saw successfully pierced threw the bars, cheering filled the room as hercules sliced and threw the bars to the ground. "Chris! Martin! Koki! Jimmy! I'm so glad your okay!" "I'm with you girl" said koki. "no harm has been done to us!" Said jimmy.

"Now, will somebody help me have these animals face away from the cell? I don't want to harm their visions." Said hercules while being honest. "I have a plan." Said aviva. "Did you know you can actually unblock a cell with a lock pic? They are similar to actual keys, do you wanna give it a try?" Said aviva. Aviva gave the lock pic to hercules and he examined it, he tried the lock pic, wriggled it in the hole and it successfully opened the door. The crowd clapped and cheered happily for hercules as he let the animals out of their cells, the animals nuzzled him, pounced on him and made happy animal sounds while being set free.

 The crowd clapped and cheered happily for hercules as he let the animals out of their cells, the animals nuzzled him, pounced on him and made happy animal sounds while being set free

Dabio also cheered 'Daddy' while dancing in his favorite clown outfit. Hercules chuckled happily at the people and the animals cheering for him, hercules was the best hero they could ever count on. "Thank you so much everybody. Now, let me set you all free."

Zach's POV;
Zach checked his camera footage one last time and as he saw that the rest of the people escaped from his prison, he began to rage. "That Little Brat!!! I'm gonna kill that kid!" He screamed. "Dabio you idiot! I should've kept you home." Mumbled donita as she took a picture of him out of her wallet and threw it to the ground. "I might as well cook you all for dinner!" Yelled gourmand. "ZachBots! Get rid of all these stupid little traps and get those fools!" Suddenly, zach noticed he didn't have his controller with him, he did remember that he left it in one of his rooms of his jet, but forgot about it, He groaned in full rage. "Hercules! Is that what they call it!? And that cheeky little (Y/N), that little piece of trash is gonna Get It!" Zach made a huge gurgling loud scream that sounded like a child throwing a temper tantrum.
"ZACHBOTS!!! GET THEM!!!" Zach's new idea of human slavery was now ruined, zach threw a raging fit chocking on his own saliva, along with gourmand who was grunting and clenching his fists, and donita was running across the room while screaming in agony.