The Fun Begins

The Villian's POV;
As Donita was inside the elevator, she pushed the fourth floor button that leads to the second office. The elevator beeped when passing by the floors of the building; second, third, then Crash! The elevator was stuck to a metal chain being supported by a 150 oz weight. "What!?" Donita shouted as she pushed the fourth floor button multiple times. "The elevator's stuck!"
Gourmand was on the second floor (laundry room) tip toeing by some washing machines, at least two of them were activated.
"Clear!" Whisperd gourmand in a gargling red neck accent. He ran passed some washers and; Splash! Triped in a puddle of mud.
"Ugh Gross! What is this?" Gourmand grunted under his breath. "Oh That wicked witch, it's mud!" Gourmand cursed.

As gourmand picked his flumpy-self up from the mud, he had mud all over his jacket, chin, arms and pants

As gourmand picked his flumpy-self up from the mud, he had mud all over his jacket, chin, arms and pants. He looked like a pig that just got out of the mud. "Gross, I'm a fat pot bellied muddy pig." So Gourmand took off his jacket and put it in the washer, revealing his exposed shiny pot belly (with moles all over due to an eating disorder), every time he ran or walked, his belly would always jiggle and bounce. Zach was running up to office two like an elf bringing presents to Santa's slay, as he ran up the stairs, he tripped on a string that triggered a loud clang. "Wah! What was that?" He pulled himself off the ground, and looked behind the room, nothing. until he looked up stairs, two 100 oz weights clattered down the stair case. Zach had a scared expression like this;

He didn't know what to do, one small 10 oz weight hit him on the head, making his vision swirl and he collapsed to the floor

He didn't know what to do, one small 10 oz weight hit him on the head, making his vision swirl and he collapsed to the floor. The 100 oz weights laid him flat to the staircase like a wheel rolling pizza dough, the weights crashed into some computer equipment in the office like a bowling ball crashing 10 pins as if it did a strike. "Oh.. Why!? Whoever's doing this is getting Scrapped!" Yelled Zach as he clenched his fist roughly. "Zach! Go up stairs and kill whoever is doing this to us!" Donita grunted while struggling to break out of the elevator. "I'll be out here in about a couple minutes zach, Get the witch, Now!" Donita yelled. Zach groaned as he got up from the pain, rubbed his bruised head and got up. Zach heard heavy footsteps it was a sign that Gaston gourmand was nearby. "Gaston?.. Holy Cow your Naked!" But all that was exposed on gaston was his Huge gut and belly button. "No I'm not that naked, it's just my Gut Zach! Besides, I was dirty from that stupid water that the washers made in you're launder-mat!" Yelled gourmand "My washing machines were not leaking while I was gone, they couldn't have been!" Zach argued back. "Enough Boys! The witch could be on the balcony, Just Get out there right Now!" The two boys ran up the next floor from four to five to six...