Introduction

Recently, the Israeli-Palestine conflict has been all over the news, with a wide range of opinions surrounding this. Some support Israel. Some support Palestine. However, it seems to be that Generation Z, born from 1997 to 2012, (no, I am not a gen alpha skibidi toilet rizz kid for being born in 2010) are the largest demographic among Palestine supporters. Even though Gen Z are majorly just teenagers in secondary school, they still manage to somehow revolutionise our modern day political landscape, even though it's mostly their parents and grandparents that are on the electoral registers.

Gen Z is so passionate about their standing on the war, that there are now boycotts against pro- Israeli companies, there are mass protests taking place almost all the time and there has been a significant increase of awareness centring the highly contentious issue.

According to a survey done by the Pew Research Centre in 2020, it was found that 40% of Americans aged 18 to 29 sympathised more with Palestine over Israel, compared to 27% of those aged 65+, even though this is a study just about the USA, I'm sure that if you have any form of social media at all, it's safe to say that a large amount of teenagers from every country supports Palestine, and that everything that this essay introduction is saying is 100% correct.