Body Backgrounds

So, now that I've provided information to prove that Gen Z is more likely to be pro-Palestine, what actually makes them to be like this?

Personally, I think that it was the dystopian genre.

In the early 2010's, there was a wave of dystopian novels being published and becoming popular. Books like "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins, "Divergent" by Veronica Roth and "The Maze Runner" by James Dashner were taking the publishing industry by storm.

These books showcased strong youngsters that overthrew their evil governments, and, I believe, they laid the foundation for Gen Z's resilience. Many of these works, we could just say that they draw parallels to Palestine's existing condition.

Another thing that I thought about, which I can see, not in just Gen Z's advocacy for Palestine, but for everything this generation believes in, is that this generation is known to be one of the most depressed generations in all history. Gallup and Walton Family Foundation reported that people between the ages of 12 and 27 have the poorest mental health of any generation. What I'm trying to say, is that Gen Z uses their frustration and anger to convey their political views, in a healthy manner.