Chapter 2

***

4 years later-

I'm 21 in this year and in this 4 years I learnt a lot of things around me about the outside world. It's also a curel place surrounded by curel people and it's a beautiful place surrounded by the nature, nice peoples, childrens, animals,hills, and a lot of things like rain, clouds,moon,the sun, tunders and twilight,sun rise and sunset etc etc.

Do you agree that people are the scariest ? If you even don't but I did.
Everywhere I go I was getting bullied by everyone as always. Why people hate me so much? Cause I don't have parents? I'm crushed?Am I the reason behind my parents dead?

I live in Tokyo for almost 1 year and I'm doing a part time job along with my studies. Before that I used live in Takeshi's home with his family. His family is very nice to me , Aunty see me as her own daughter. It's felt like I owned the house. Sweet right?My life was going well but with a lot of straggles. I don't like to talk much with others. If I talk they will beat me if I don't talk they will beat me ,should I die? I really don't understand why they like to bully others? What they get from it? A few days ago I had a big fight with the leader of the bullies,Sakura Nakamura. The leader of the bully that girl and I got into a huge fighting. She even cut off my hair so badly that I had to cut off my long hair into short I have bangs. I also hitted her baldly that her nose started to bleed. Afther happening these all I don't wanna stay in this college anymore. No way today I'm going to take TC from here. I'll transfer into another college but I'm afraid to Stay here any longer. I enter at the principal room. I told him everything not about the fight.

"Do you really need the TC?" The principal askes.

"Yes, I made up my mind" I said and looks up at him.

"Are you sure? You were a really brilliant student in our college " He says in disbelief.

I just nod. It's looks like he noticed it...

"Didn't you had long hair? Why did you cut them off ?" I asks .

I glance at him and look down.
"Cause I like them short" I said.

"Mm...here your TC" He gave me the certificate.

"Thank you" I blow and leave.

Afterward I saw Takeshi who was playing football with the boys. He also gaze at me as he noticed me I smiled at him. And He comes closer.

"What happened? Why you cut your hair? You don't even told me?  Because of Sakura Nakamura?" He asked me in one breath.

"Sorry for not telling you and I got the TC I'm transferring into another college today"

"Already? You didn't even told me that your leaving today? Than I'll also get my TC today. " He says.

"It'll took some time to get it I told the principal 2 days ago" I said.

"You had to leave this college?" He gives a pointed look.

"Yes, I can't - " My voice cracks.

"Are you okey?" He hold my arm as he was worried.

"I can't just take it anymore, I'm sick of these all I'm sick of my life" Tears started to falling from my eyes.

He wiped it away with his big hands and started to patting on my back.
"It's okay it's okay, you're a strong girl Aiko don't cry "

"No, I-I'm not crying. I must not cry" I said, wiping my eyes.

"Don't forget to infrom Junko that I'm leaving " I said again.

"Ok, I'll, Have a safe journey and I and Junko will get our TC in 2 or 3 days than we'll go to our new college " He smiled.

"Yes" I smile back.