Chapter 3

***
The next morning arises and I woke up early at about 7 am. Today was my turn to cook for today but Junko said as it's my first day at college so she'll cook today. She is so nice though.
Than she made breakfast for us we ate it and get ready to leave for college.

We arrive at the college after a few minutes. I was looking at the college it's beautiful and very big. I love it! I hope the people will be also lovable.

"Let's go in the up stairs,Our class is on the second floor" Hana said and we start walking together. She stops in front of a classroom it's maybe ours classroom.

"It's our classroom, Let's go and seat together"

"Hmm" I mumble.

We headed to the classroom. And sat on the 6th line from the beginning.Hana go to talk with her friends. I was sitting alone and looking around everyone seems to be like gossiping, laughing and smiling.
Suddenly a bit comes near to me ... I look up at him.

"Can I sit here?" The boys says I didn't answer and look away so he again says.

"Excuse me?"

"Mmm?" I said finally.

Another boy come and stand besides him they hugged each other.

"Hey!" The first boy says to the second boy.

"Yuto, Where is Kaito?"

"I'm also looking for him, Where is he?" Yuto says as he called him by this name So I guess his name is Yuto. Don't know about the other boy.

"The teacher is coming" the unknown boy says and they both seat behind me.

"Sit down, So,I heard a new student transfer in our college . Can you please come in front? " the teacher says.

Everyone seems to be like gossiping about the topic. I stand up and Go in front of everyone.

I gaze at everyone. I'm a bit anxious.

"Introduce yourself" The teacher order me.

"Hi, My name is Aiko Hinata. I'm the new student here." I said in a straight voice.

"Thank you ,Aiko. Now you can go back to your seat"

I come back where I was sitting. The teacher was about to start the class at the same moment a boy come in front of our class door.

"May I come in" He looks at me? Maybe. He turns his head towards the teacher.

"Why are you late?" The teacher ask him.

"Sorry, There was traffic" Bad excuse.

"Ok, Come in be punctual" teacher permit him to come in so without caring about anything he entered.

The boys behind me started to calling him.

"Hey here" The boy next to Yuto says.

"Hey!" The boy says who just enter at the room.

"You were late cause of traffic, really?" Yuto ask him.

He suddenly sat next to me without caring about anything.

"I get up late, I lied " He says,I know it was an excuse.

"Hi! Kaito " Hana says to the boy.

"Oh,Hey!" It's looks like he noticed me. I looked away.

"Is she your new friend? I didn't see her before." Kaito says.

"She is my new roommate, she transfer here" Hana says in a sweet voice. This girl is good with everyone. Damn!