7

I ran behind him. "Jimin!!! Stoppp!!!" He immediately stopped and turned to me who was now breathing heavily due to running. "What happened ara?" I looked directly at his eyes, "i will go with you" He widened his eyes, "why? I thought you don't want to come with me? Now what made you change your decision?" His tone changed in a harsh which made me shock. "Jimin why are you talking like this?" I said in shock. "Do you think it's easy to do this work? I asked you not because i will miss you but because i need a pa" My heart broke.

"ARA!!!!!"

I came back to reality. Was i daydreaming? I saw yoora standing in front of me. "Where are you lost?" I shook my head and then kept my head down. "God!! I will soon get mad about it" I said getting frustrated while banging my fist on the table. "What is making you mad?" I looked in front of me, a confused yoora standing. "Jimin asked me to be his personal assistant" I spoke. "Yes i know about it.. Didn't you say yes?" I shook my head. She widened her eyes. "Wae-yo?"

"I thought i might just distract him or maybe because of me his performance might get ruined" I looked at her who was looking at me with her raised eye brows. "Do what you want to" She left saying this. I just sat their with my eyes and mouth wide open.

At around 6-7 pm, i came out after biding goodbye to everyone. But my mind again diverted to him and my heels turned on it's own towards his practice room. When i peeked inside, i found only 2-3 members. But he was nowhere.

"What are you doing?"

I immediately jumped when i heard the whisper. "Oh annyeonghaseyo" What the hell is he doing here? Oh wait! I am in front of bts's practice room, isn't it obvious he will be here too! Yea! Oh shit! Now others must have noticed me.

"Jimin is not here" He spoke. "So where is he?" I tried not to sound curious. "He is in the recording room with jungkookie and jin hyung. I am also coming from there" Oh no wonder the rap line is in the practice room and the vocalists are nowhere.

"Oh okay then" I turned around to go but was stopped by namjoon oppa. "You can wait, his lines aren't much.. He recorded his part yesterday" I looked at him. "Oh aniyo, i can talk to him tomorrow" Oh wait, he is going tomorrow, how will i talk to him? "I will just..wait"

I just stood out of the room. "Ara you can sit inside" I heard hobi oppa saying. "Ah ani, i am comfortable here" I replied. "He is right ara, come inside instead of standing there. We won't eat you now" Taehyung said so i just decided to go inside instead of arguing about it.

"What song are you all recording?" As if they will tell me. "Secret" Yoongi oppa replied as i expected. "When will you all come back from tour?" I asked curiously. "First you tell me why aren't you coming with us?" I widened my eyes after listening to the familiar voice from behind. I turned around to see jimin standing in front of me with his arms folded and raised eye brows.

"Uh--"

"And anyways you have to pack your bags because you ARE coming with us and.. I am not asking you" Saying this, he went to others. I was left with my mouth wide open. Wtf! Is he literally forcing me to come with him? Urgh!

"And what about my ticket?"

"I already booked now let's go" He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out. "But wait i didn't even say bye to them--" I said trying to go back. "Not necessary" He replied. I sighed. I heard other members laughing on us. I rolled my eyes.

I sat on the passenger seat while pouting in anger. He chuckled seeing me. I turned my face to the window. He then played the radio. I turned a little to look at him, he too turned to me. I widened my eyes and again turned away. "Why are you ignoring me?" I didn't reply. "Alright keep ignoring.. Then i won't stop at your favorite restaurant" I widened my eyes in shock. "WHATT!!!!" I yelled in shock, he started laughing.

"Mianhe jiminiee.. Jebal i am so hungry" I started begging him cuz i was really hungry. And i am sure i have nothing at my house to eat. "Arasso Arasso i just said that to tease you" And then he started laughing. I hit him on shoulder. "Hajima or i will turn to your house" I glared at him. He giggled.

After parking the car, he came with his mask on. "How will you eat with that mask?" I said like a dumb as if i don't know anything. "Stop acting like you know nothing" Saying this, he went inside. I giggled and followed him. "What is your order sir?" Jimin looked at me, "Tteokbokki, Bulgogi, Korean jjigae, and Jajangmyeon, that's it" The waiter left after taking my orders.

"Are you gonna eat all of this?" He asked, while chuckling. "Nope it was for both of us" He smiled, i don't know why but that smile just made my heart melt. After sometime the food was served. "Let's dig in" I said excitedly. He nodded smiling. While we were eating, a girl came to our table. I understood what was coming next. "Annyeonghaseyo jiminie oppa" She said sweetly or should i say extra sweetly. "Oppa please take this for me, i hope you will love it" I raised my eye brows. Jimin was about to say something when i snatched that envelope from him.

"I am sorry but you are right now invading an idol's privacy" I spoke, that girl made a disgust expression. "Now what's with that expression?" I asked with my one eye brow raised. "Who the hell are you to tell me what i am doing or what i should do? You are not his girlfriend that I will obey you" I was extremely angry on her but the thing which made me upset was jimin said nothing. I looked at him with hurtful eyes. Well obviously i am just his friend and it looks like i am the one who is invading his privacy.

"Fine--" I was about to get up when he spoke, "yes she is my girlfriend. So with all my respect apologize to her" I widened my eyes when he said that. The girl too widened her eyes and then looked back and forth between us. "Oppa you could have said something else to make me apologize, why saying lies that she is your--" He interrupted her, "i am not lying, she is my girlfriend SO APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW" His tone changed.

I felt so good that he is fighting for me. Well he always does. The girl just stomped on her foot and left. He looked at me and held my wrist and made me sit down. "Don't waste your energy on them" I smiled at him. "I didn't knew you can act like this with others" I whispered but he heard it. "I don't like when someone talks like that with you" I looked at him, he continued to eat his food.