10

I knocked on the door. "Yes Ara, come inside" I bowed and went inside, closing the door. "So, as you know you are going to be the personal assistant of Jimin, so as a personal assistant, do you know what you have to do?" The manager said. I nodded. "Alright, this is your schedule" I took the paper and widened my eyes. I guess I won't be getting a single minute to relax. Why did I agree to do this??

"Is everything ok, ms ara?"

I looked up, "yes... Of course,"

I looked at the scheduled concerts and fan sign events. Someday i was also an army and was excited to see them in their concert or talk to them on the fan sign event. Never thought i would be friends with them.

I went back to my room. Then looked at the bag. I sighed. I need better clothes. Should i go and shop some? Then i heard the room bell. I opened the door to see jimin with two bags. "What is it?"

"Here. I know you didn't bring enough clothes" I widened my eyes. Did he buy these for me? Why is he so caring? I felt so good. I smiled; he handed me the bags. "Wait, they must be heavy. Should i place them inside?"

"Aniyo.. I will take it" He didn't let me.

"Ande.. I will do it." He came inside my room and placed the bags. He smiled at me and then left. Something just happened but. My heart was raced when he smiled at me. Even though he has smiled like this a lot still this time it felt different.

What is this feeling i am getting? This feeling is different from the one i had for Minwoo.

[A/n: if you all remember, minwoo was ara's ex]

I looked at the clothes and smiled at jimin's choice. He knows what types of clothes i wear. I immediately got ready in a loose white pants, white top with baby pink cardigan. I tied my hair with a clutch, took my purse, kept all the necessary things, took my phone and then left.

At the practice studio, i came inside to see some members practicing with hobi oppa leading them. I saw jimin was nowhere, along with jungkook. "Ara, honestly tell me, you like jimin right?" I got startled when the staff asked me.

"Ani yo.. I don't.. He is just my friend" I saw him coming inside with jungkook. They too started practicing. I smiled at him. I was always a big fan of his dance. His eyes went on me and he smiled which made me nervous for a second. Why do i keep getting nervous?

Jimin's pov
It was the time for break. I looked towards ara who had dozed off. I chuckled at her. I went towards her, and sat next to her. I stared at her, "hyung stop staring at her. You might wake her up" I glared at jungkook who started laughing. "Stop laughing, she will wake up" I whispered. He stopped then looked at ara and at me and then started making noises.

"What happened?" I looked at ara who said in her sleepy voice. I glared at jungkook who giggled and then ran to other members. "Didn't you slept at night?" I asked to which she nodded. "Then why are you sleeping here? Is this a place to sleep?" I couldn't stop smiling. She started pouting when i said that.

"I was just bored.. That's why" She said in a low tone. I chuckled and took her hand. "Kha ja" I said and took her out who was making confuse expressions. "Where are we going?" She asked cutely. I didn't replied yet and opened the car door. She looked at me with a questionable look. "Just sit. I am not gonna murder you" I said, she narrowed her eyes being annoyed and sat inside.

I just chuckled seeing her cute expressions which she kept giving me in our whole ride. "Is it okay for you to take me out during your practice hours? If you forgot, let me remind you that you are my boss here and i am just your personal assistant" I stopped the car and turned to her.

"What is your problem? When i am being nice to you, why don't you just accept it? Instead of reminding me everytime that i don't matter to you" Her expression changed into a sadder one. But does she even know how hurt i am? I am done with this now. Whenever i try to be as close to her as possible, she just pushes me away.

"I..i i-am s-so-sorry i didn't knew you were having problem with that.. I just thought it's not good for you to keep taking me out.. I didn't mean that you don't matter to me.." I cut her off, "it's alright.." I said and then took a u-turn.

"We..aren't going where you were taking me" I didn't reply. We reached our practice studio and i quietly went to my members. She didn't even tried to stop me or question me anything. Of course. I don't matter to her anyway. Before i was just a friend and now i am just her boss to her, nothing else. And here i am who loves her endlessly. She doesn't even realise my feelings for her. I sighed.

Ara's pov
I feel down all of a sudden.. I looked over at jimin who completely ignored me.. I shouldn't have said that.. I didn't knew that my words were hurting him.. What should i do to make it up to him?

It's been two days since that incident and i swear jimin has never treated me like this. He doesn't call me by my name anymore. He just say 'Ms. Jeong'. I hate listening that from his mouth. He always calls me only for work or something else. He doesn't look at me the way he used to look. He has become cold towards me.

I didn't knew that his cold behavior towards me will hurt like someone just injected me directly at my heart. It hurts so bad. What should i do? I miss my old jimin. Whenever i try to apologize, he just ignores me. Or he says only to talk about work with him. I can't believe my words affected him this much that he changed like this.

He is his old self when with his members but not with me... I miss him... I am sorry for hurting you...

I still don't know in what way i hurt him.. I am such a complete idiot.. I can't even ask him because he treats me like a complete outsider.. It feels like i mean nothing to him now.. I miss his angelic smile.. It's gone now.. He never smiles seeing me.. Whenever i go to the members, he excuses himself and goes away.. I don't want him to be like this anymore..