9

Jimin's pov
Oh god!! She's so damn cute!! I just kept on glancing at her while she kept on blabbering this or that. Ahh!! I so badly want to kiss her!! Oh no no jimin stop thinking like this. Cuz my baby still doesn't have the same feelings. I hope she realises soon.

God!! I can't stop myself from not looking at her. But i didn't expect her to admire me when i was pretending to be asleep. I opened my eyes and her face was really close to mine. The urge to not kiss her soft lips was too difficult for me. She widened her eyes when they met mine. I pushed her hair behind gently. What are you doing to me ara? Why are you making me go crazy? Ahhh!!! Why are you so beautiful???

"Ahm.. Ahm.."

Who the hell interrupted my sweet moment with my love? I looked up to see none other than taehyungie. Arghhh!!! What kind of soulmate is he??? I hate youuu KIM TAEHYUNG!! "Did i interrupted something?" That duffer asked. Yes. You did interrupt something. And that's mine and--

"Nothing" I widened my eyes. Did she just say nothing? Ahhh!!! And what can i even expect her to say? I saw from the corner of my eyes to see others giggling. I got more frustrated so I left that seat and sat beside hobi hyung. "Yah that's my seat" I ignored him.

Ara's pov
Oh god!! Was he awake all this time? Or did he wake up due to noises? How can someone be so damn handsome? I was completely lost in those beautiful eyes when i heard someone's voice. I was startled. I immediately backed up and looked from where the voice came and saw the person i expected the most. Kim Taehyung!! It's second time he found me closer to jimin. What is his problem? Why does he always interrupt us?

"Did i interrupt something?"

Of course you did! But i don't want to show that he did. "Nothing" I replied but all of a sudden jimin got up and went towards hobi oppa. Did i do something wrong? Why is jimin behaving weirdly? And why did he left his seat? Wait! Is he upset from my answer? But if i would have said yes then they would have thought there is something between us when there isn't. So i don't think my answer was wrong 🤔

Then why did he left? (internally crying)

Author's pov
After 1 or 2 hrs, they reached their destination. There were fans all over the airport, but they kept their distance between them and the bts members. "Don't you guys feel uncomfortable sometime??" Ara whispered to j hope.

"They are our fans. We never feel uncomfortable with their presence here as long as they don't hurt themselves"

"Did you guys jumped from heaven?" Jhope chuckled. "I mean seriously, i would be so uncomfortable with these people and these cameras"

He grabbed her arm, "that's because you aren't used to these crowded places. Will you sit with us?" She looked at him in confusion. "Who is this us?"

"Me, jimin and jungkook"

"Oppa, do you know why jimin is behaving weirdly?" He looked at jimin and then shrugged. Suddenly someone called her a b*tch.. They both widened their eyes as well as the other members.

"Maybe they don't like me walking with you" Ara said, getting a bit disappointed from being called that.

"Hey no way.. They must be saying this to someone else." Jhope said with an assuring smile. Ara smiled a little. Then they settled in their car. Ara had to sit with jhope as jimin was sitting with jungkook and was ignoring her like she doesn't even exist, making her more upset. Jhope and jungkook who noticed it earlier, saw sulking Ara.

"Hyung, can't you see? She is hurt" Jungkook whispered to jimin. He just kept looking out.

After a few minutes, jhope was listening to music, jungkook was playing on his phone. Jimin's eyes went on Ara who had dozed off and her head kept bumping with the window. He sighed. He kept his hand under her head, to avoid from hitting it.

"Hey jungkook, can you take out a pillow from my bag?" Jimin whispered to jungkook who noticed his hand under ara's head.

"I thought you were on mute mode today" He said giggling. Jimin glared at him. Jungkook took out the pillow and handed it to jimin who placed it under her head. He smiled at her, even though she was sitting in front of him and her face wasn't visible to him.

"Hyung don't worry, one day she will realise her feelings. But for that to happen, you shouldn't ignore her like that. She was really upset from your ignorance"

Jimin patted her head. And then again started looking outside.

After some more time they reached their hotel. "Ara irona" Jimin said in his soft voice. She whined like a baby. "Noo jiminieee, let me sleeppp"

He sighed and picked her in a bridal style, giving other members shock. "Jiminie, i guess that's too much" Taehyung said. "Because of me she didn't got to sleep on the plane. And right now she is not willing to wake up. So i will let her sleep now"

Saying this, he went inside. He took her to her room and layed her on the bed carefully not to wake her up. He removed her sandals and covered her with the blanket. Then he brought her bags and then left the room before giving a peck on her forehead.

"You know you are acting like a real boyfriend" Tae said when jimin entered the room. "You got problem with that?" Tae shook his head. Jimin sighed and then went to his suitcase.

Ara's pov
Wow how does my bed became a double bed? I opened my eyes and the view in front of me was completely different. Oh no!! Where am i?? It looked like a hotel room. But when did we reach the hotel? And who brought me here? I saw my bag. Wait! This isn't my bag. Because it is locked. And the last thing i remember, i never locked my bag. So whose is it? I tried to find a clue, just then someone entered my room. I turned around to see...

Author's pov
A few minutes earlier, jimin went to open his bag but when he did, his eyes got widened. "Jimin, when did you became a pervert?" Tae said from behind. "Wait!! I am not a pervert!! This isn't my bag"

"I can see that. Your bag got misplaced i guess. Obviously because you are single and you don't wear bras and all"

"Will you shut up!! Maybe this is ara's bag"

Saying this, he immediately shut the bag before his friend starts assuming double meaning things. He took the bag and went to ara's room.

Back to ara's pov
"Oh jimin? What happened?"

"Uh.. I by mistakenly took your bag with me" I widened my eyes. Please don't say that bag consists of my underwears. Shit! Ara, dumbo you embarrassed yourself in front of him.

Why his face so red? Oh no no he saw it. Argh!!! He immediately took his bag and ran outside. Bang my head somewhere. Oh god!! I am so embarrassed!! Ugh! I opened the suitcase, i don't even have enough clothes. How will i manage this whole month with these limited clothes?