8

"Ara, how much time will you take??"

Jimin has been waiting outside for like one hour and yet we have no idea what ara is doing inside. Well the reason is she hadn't packed her things yet and that's why she is getting late.

[A/n: can't believe she is going to be his personal assistant when she is herself so clumsy..
Ara: will you shut up?
A/n: go and pack]

"Yah jimin i am done just a minute" Ara came out of her house with her suitcase or should i say suitcases. Jimin widened his eyes seeing her bags.. "Wait where did i kept my phone?" She again went inside. "How many bags is she taking?" Taehyung asked with his eyes widened. "Hff.. Hey guys i am..here" Ara said coming out.

"Ara, how many bags have you taken?"

Ara looked at her bags then at jimin and taehyung. "1.. 2..3.. Hmm maybe 10" She said laughing awkwardly. "Ara we will come back within one month" She widened her eyes. "What? But i thought you guys do seoul concert at the last" She asked shockingly. Both the boys sighed.

"Yes we know! But this time we decided not to hold the seoul concert last as yoongi hyung has an appointment next month and we can't do concert without him. So after his regular checkup, we have decided to take a break of 1 or 2 weeks so he can rest and we would continue our world tour"

Taehyung explained it. Ara glared both the boys. "You" She pointed at jimin. He raised his eye brows. "Come with me" Saying this, she went inside. "I hope we won't have to delay our flight now" Taehyung said casually and went inside his car. Jimin glared at him and followed her.

"Yah!!!! How could you not tell me this?? Now because of you i feel so embarrassed!!! What if he tells this to everyone?? And i was supposed to be your personal assistant and i don't even know your plans.. You, park jimin" She walked towards him angrily, he walked behind in fear. "Because of you i got insulted" She yelled at him. He closed his eyes in fear.

"Uh.. Baby" She gave him death glare. "I.. I..mean..t..to say ara i am sorry.. Let's pack.. I won't go anywhere leaving you and... I promise i will tell you everything from now on" He said stuttering in fear of her. She glared at him one last time and then went to her room. He took a sigh of relief. "Where did you go now??" She yelled from her room. "Co..coming" He said and ran to her room with all the bags, struggling.

Inside the car, taehyung was busy in chilling. His phone started ringing. He saw it was jin. "Oops, now what? Where are these lovebirds?" He looked out of his window but they were nowhere. In fear, he took the call. "He..hello hyung--" His words were cut off by jin's angry rap.

"WHAT HELLO HYUNG?? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TWO?? HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO PICK HER? DO YOU KNOW WE ARE RUNNING LATE? COME IN 5 MINUTES OR ELSE WE WILL LEAVE YOU ALL ALONE!!!"

"Hyung how will we reach in 5 min--"

"I DON'T CARE. COME BY 5 MINUTES OR ELSE STAY THERE"

He cut the call. "This jimin and ara.. because of them i got scolded and where the hell are these two?" Taehyung got frustrated and went inside the house. He entered the living room which was a mess. He shook his head and went inside her room to peekaboo when he saw jimin packing the bag and ara blabbering about God knows what.

"Guys!! We don't have time, what the hell are two doing from the past one hour?" Taehyung asked frustrated. Jimin kept his finger on his lips to make taehyung quiet but he didn't understand what he was saying. "Yahh!! How did you enter my house when there is a password??" Ara shouted at him.

Taehyung's reaction : (-_-")

"It was open actually" He whispered. She glared at him and then looked at jimin. "I am doing" He said smiling in fear. She smiled sarcastically. "You" She said to taehyung. "What happened?" He looked at her, "we are running late and if we won't reach by--" He looked at his watch, "shitt we are latee" He immediately took one bag, took jimin's hand and held ara's arm and ran towards the car.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? I DIDN'T EVEN DO MY PACKING YET" Ara shouted at him. "Because of your packing, we won't be able to take our flight" Both Ara and jimin widened their eyes. "You should have said this at first dumbo" Taehyung glared at them and then immediately drove to the airport.

At the airport
"Hyung they aren't here yet" Hoseok said to jin who was waiting patiently or should i say trying to be patient. "Huf.. W..wee..are..here" Taehyung said while taking heavy breaths. Other two too came running. "Let's go" Jin said quietly and went inside. Trio looked at hoseok who looked at them with 'sympathy' ..

"Why is the atmosphere so tense here?" Ara whispered to both the boys who just shrugged. Jin came inside the jet and sat beside namjoon. "Tell them to be quiet or i will throw them out of the plane" Jin whispered to namjoon, he gulped and nodded. But of course they aren't gonna be so quiet like jin expected. Taehyung and jimin kept making noises making others gulp in fear of jin's anger.

"Hyung, will you stop making noises?" Jungkook whispered to the boys. They made confused faces. "Why? What happened?" Jungkook pointed at jin and that's when they understood why is there so tensed up atmosphere. They immediately sat on their seats without making noise.

Others took a breath of relief. Yoongi was already asleep. Jungkook was sitting beside him. Taehyung sat beside hoseok while Ara and jimin sat together. After awhile they all slept.

Jimin's pov
I felt something heavy on my arm. So i opened my eyes to see what it was and my lips curved into a smile when i saw my ara sleeping on my arm. She was sleeping so peacefully. Her hair were falling on her face so i brushed them off her face gently. She looks so beautiful even when sleeping. I wish i could see her face every time after waking up. That would just make my morning the best. I don't wanna disturb her, so i again laid back to see her.

I saw her feeling cold so i switched off the ac. "Why did you turn it off?" I glared at taehyungie for making noises. "These lovebirds" He mumbled but i didn't care. I love her and i don't want anyone disturbing her when she is sleeping peacefully. I slowly pulled her in my embrace and smiled and then slowly drifted back to sleep.

Ara's pov
I woke up with some disturbances when i saw where i was sleeping. I widened my eyes and immediately got up. Oh god! What was i doing? Why was i sleeping so close to him? Damn! What if the members saw me like this? I peeked at other members to see them minding their own business or should i say trying to mind their business. Gosh!! I feel so embarrassed. God!! Ara you're jimin's personal assistant not his girlfriend. Why did you slept with him like this? What will they think of me now? Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

I tried to remove jimin's arm from me without disturbing his sleep. But it's difficult than i thought it would be. "Need help?" I saw taehyung peeking at me. "Uh.. N..no" I said smiling awkwardly. But i must admit, it felt so comfortable when sleeping in his arms. Ahhhhhh!! Park Jimin!!! You are making me go crazy.. Oh goshh!! I turned to him who was still sleeping so..peacefully. Argh! He looks so adorable while sleeping. And also so handsome. Oh god! Ara stop complimenting his looks.